"Chapter-68."

Jungkook was still stunned, he unhurriedly glanced at Park Jimin who was angry and disappointed and then Park Seokjin and Mr.park.... they were calmly standing behind.

Jisoo was confused and shocked, Taehyung was her brother's best friend so he did knew about her? What was Park Jimin talking about plan? And marrying her.., bring her back and taking care of her........ she didn't get these points.

Jisoo: "..."

"..."

"...."

She looked at Taehyung and was about to ask when a hard punch landed on Taehyung's face by Park Jimin. She quickly covered her mouth and looked at Taehyung.., he had a little cut on his cheek but the next thing was enough for her to get shocked. Taehyung was again punched by Park Jimin, she quickly tried to pull them away.

"Jimin oppa, what are you doing?" She grabbed his wrist with both of her hands, worry was clearly seen on her face. She looked at her father who just sighed and walked past them and said her to follow him. She looked at him and then Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung who started fighting in cemetery. Park Seokjin stood right there, his eyes were getting darker. Park Jungkook approached her and quickly held her hand and was about to take her away but she stopped him.

"They are fighting Guk-k, stop them."

Guk-k, he heard this word after freaking thirteen years.

He sighed and said:

"Noona, its their language of greeting each other and don't worry brother Seokjin is here so, they both won't hurt each other."

"But Taehyung has a cut on his cheek."

"Brother Jimin is just angry don't worry they will be fine." Jungkook stated, Jisoo was about to stop them when Seokjin said:

"Sooya, just go with him, I will get them." Jisoo was still worried and stood there without moving.

Park Jimin helded Kim Taehyung's collar and looked at him.

"The reason why I never wanted you all to see my sister was because I knew that you would fall for her." Said Park Jimin which came out as a whispere.

"I can't do anything.., I'm married."

"Shut the fuck up, I will kill you."
They were whispering to each other.

"Do you want your sister to be a widow?" Said Kim Taehyung.

He groaned loudly and pushed Kim Taehyung away he stumbled a bit and looked at Park Jimin, he knew this day would come...this was the Strom but apparently Park Jimin didn't kill him. Taehyung didn't punch Park Jimin nor did he avoided getting punched, he knew he had to face this someday.

Park Jimin unhurriedly grabbed Taehyung's collar and said: "Fine, but you better take care of her orelse I will make sure to stop your blood line." He remembered her sister's smile when she saw Taehyung, she looked happy indeed.

He released his collar and adjusted his suit and looked at the cut on Taehyung's cheek.

"Just a little cut-.." He looked around and found Park Seokjin looking at them. And he was standing in cemetery. He cursed himself internally.

Taehyung looked at Park Seokjin, but he couldn't find his wife. He sighed and Park Seokjin instantly stated:

"Jisoo is waiting for us, we can talk about this matter later." He said and left. Park Jimin decided to bow his head at his mother's grave stone but stopped when he saw Taehyung placing a flower bouquet and bowing his head.

He thought for a while that Taehyung and him were best friends for half of there life's and Taehyung is the man who was never interested in women and hooking up. He was totally a good and a gentleman with good looks and kind heart. He sighed Taehyung was capable of being his sister's husband. He knew that Taehyung would take care of Jisoo like no other, but a fear was holding him back; Jisoo has returned in their life's after so long and now that she is married she won't be able to spend her time with them which he wanted to do the most. He looked at Taehyung and noticed that he was already looking at him.

"Let's go, they are waiting." Said Kim Taehyung.

Park Jimin bowed his head and unhurriedly left with Kim Taehyung.

As soon as Jisoo came out of the cemetery, a couple of muscular men were standing infront of the car's, which were lined up one by one. Nonetheless she was worried about Taehyung and Jimin, she was happy to see her father and siblings. Park Jungkook was little back then with humorous mindset but now he looked matured and responsible. Her Dad looked weak and broken and she knew the reason very well.

She was quickly handed a flower bouquet by one of the guards. She bowed and gladly accepted it and looked at father. He placed his hand on her head and said:

"I'm blessed to have a daughter like you." Jisoo smiled, tears were already making their ways to flow.

Soon Park Seokjin cake out followed by Kim Taehyung and Park Jimin; Park Jimin looked fine he had no cut nor bruises. While Kim Taehyung had a cut on his cheek.

Park Jungkook swiftly moved towards one of the car and motioned Jisoo to come. She looked at Kim Taehyung who was already looking at her. He approached her and placed his hand on her waist while the other was in his pocket. She quickly grabbed his hand and walked towards the car were Jungkook was.

Taehyung:  "...."

"...."

"...."

Jungkook looked at Jisoo and quickly jumped outside and sat in the front passenger seat. Park Jimin and Park Seokjin looked at them but ended up laughing; Jisoo was looking so authorative towards Taehyung.

"Maybe she is the only one who can bring him on his knees." Park Jimin said and Park Seokjin nodded.

"That's the reason Mama always wanted to see them together." Park Jimin looked at him blankly. Park Seokjin left him and went straight toward Jisoo and left for his car.

They quickly left the cemetery and were heading towards a restaurant. Jisoo looked at Taehyung's cut without talking to him.

"Are you mad?" Taehyung asked, he knew that Jisoo would keep quiet when ever she was mad.

"No." Jisoo replied and looked at Jungkook and said: "Jungkook do you medkit in the car?"

Jungkook nodded and looked at the driver and handed her a small caddy.

"Thank you." She gently started cleaning it the blood. Taehyung held her hand looked straight into her eyes.
Jisoo sighed and started applying ointment. Jungkook quickly lifted the glass between them so that the couple can a have a little privacy. Taehyung glanced at the glass and then looked at Jisoo, she looked at mad and definitely she was.

Taehyung unhurriedly grabbed her other hand and caressed her knuckles with his thumb.

"Let's talk about this when go back home." Jisoo quickly said and turned her towards window while cleaning her hand with the tissue. Taehyung unhurriedly touched her chin which made her look at him.

Taehyung smiled before placing his lips on hers.