"Chapter-51."

Taehyung and Jisoo were on their way back home, Taehyung remembered that Jisoo didn't eat properly. He looked at the women beside him, she was sleeping, it was definitely not easy to sleep in the car. He made sure that he drive slowly back home.

The women beside him was someone very special to him since the very start.

They reached home, Taehyung unhurriedly tapped on her shoulders,

Jisoo unhurriedly opened her eyes and looked at the man and then her  surrounding, they already reached home.

Taehyung quickly grabbed his breif case, while Jisoo was holding both his and her's trench coat.

After Taehyung was done they paced towards the elevator and directly headed toward their unit.

Taehyung flashed the key card and twisted the knob and entered inside, while Jisoo was still standing out and looking around.

Definitely she was scared, she is not usually scared but when it comes to ghost she was a scared rabbit. She was always scared of being alone in their unit. Taehyung's apartment was the only one occupied and the rest were vacant.

Taehyung looked at her after entering their place she was still glancing at the empty condo's, he sighed and said:

"If you want the rest of the condo's in our unit I can gift them to you." Jisoo quickly looked at him, he was already inside. She quickly rushed inside and closed the door. Taehyung was already walking towards their room and Jisoo followed him.

She was always curious to find about the other condo's which were empty, she admitted that the Maple colony was really beautiful and Taehyung had the prettiest condo's and the most peaceful unit, why would people not want to stay in the other condo's ?

Taehyung quickly took of his blazer and looked at the women who was taking off her ear rings while sitting at her side of bed.

He unhurriedly paced towards the closet and hanged his blazer.

After taking a quick bath Taehyung and Jisoo were in the study.

Taehyung promised her to share half of the study room so that she can comfortably work here.

Taehyung was reading the documents which Mark handed him after the meeting, he glanced at the figure sitting on the couch and writing reports.

"Are you happy?" Taehyung asked, she looked at him with a confused look on her face.

"For what?"

"Are you happy in this marriage?" He asked while getting up from his swirl chair and walking towards her.

She thought for awhile and said:

"I am happy." She said as she watched him sitting beside her. Taehyung smiled and said nothing.

"Taehyung, I still miss mother." Taehyung listened to her and patted her head.

"You know what, when we came to California mother was always busy finding a job, and soon after that she got busy with her job and would spend less time with me. I always admired mother, she was a reserved woman and  would not talk much., though I was her daughter we wouldn't talk much. She would give me advice and also help me in studying apart from that we would usually talk about fam--" she instantly stopped when she realized what she was about to open up.

Taehyung did notice that and just combed her hair with his fingers.

"I'm happy that you didn't stop yourself after mother's death......I know it was hard for you and it is still hard but you will get through this."

"Taehyung." She said as she looked down at her lap he hummed in response.

"I never thought mother would leave me so soon." She said.

Taehyung had no words to answer her but still he managed:

"It's life Mrs Kim.... nothing is permanent, we lose our loved ones and eventually forget them as time passes and you know what, time will never stop. you have to walk with time it's okay sometimes to just stop at a place but you need to walk again."

Jisoo nodded and after a little more conversation they both went to their room and fell asleep.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

South Korea seoul:

The day was bright and lively in Seoul people were busy running around and busy in their daily life's. Vehicles were swiftly moving and the city was just as busy as usual.

The SA Building which was tall was busy as usual, Park Jimin was still sleeping peacefully while Park Jungkook was studying in his room.

They used to stay in Park Residency but they would always remember the past so they would usually stay at Park Seokjin's penthhouse.

Park Seokjin was sitting on his swril chair and typing against his laptop. He was distributed by a chime on his phone. He unhurriedly grabbed it and answered it swiftly.

After attending the call he swiftly entered his room and got dressed. He wasn't dressed as usual.

He was wearing a black skin tight jeans paired with black turtle neck fit topped up with a black leather jacket and his combat boots. This side of him was not seen by anyone but only a few excluding Park Jimin and Park Jungkook.

He swiftly walked inside his study and quickly tilted the book on the book shelf and swiftly their was hidden door opened. He quickly walked inside and closed the door.

He walked towards the hidden elevator and directly walked towards the parking lot. The hidden route would end up in the corner of the parking lot.

He quickly entered his car and swiftly drove to the villa his father stayed at.

The villa was still neat and proper clean. Their was faint smell of food coming from the kitchen.

Park Seokjin walked towards his father's study.

Mr Park was staying in villa for two weeks, he couldn't deny that he was still in daze. He would be drunk majority of the time and cry his heart out while remembering his beloved wife.

As he entered the study he found his father sitting on the swril chair against his desk. He looked pale and had lost weight. And their was a also a women sitting on the couch peacefully.

He knew who she was.

"Father, aunt Helen?"

Mr park looked at him and gestured him to take a seat.

He greeted the women and she quickly greeted him with a warm smile and soon the door flew open revealing Min Yoongi.

"Uncle, Mother." He greeted them and sat beside Park Seokjin.

The room was filled with some sort of tension.