"His wife."

He looked at her, She was wearing a wide leg denim jeans paired with a black cardigan and a long brown trench coat.

Perfect women Park Jisoo.

Taehyung quickly got up and grabbed his breif case. Mark and Jack greeted Jisoo, which was answered with a warm smile and nod.

"Are you done?" Jisoo asked Taehyung.

Taehyung unhurriedly placed his hand on Jisoo's shoulder and said:

"Sorry my phone was on silent mode."

"It's okay...let's go home." She looked at Mark and Jack before continuing.

"Have you guys eaten already?"

Jack and Mark nodded. Even if they have not eaten why would they like to  ruin their quality time.

Jisoo and Taehyung swiftly moved out of the lobby. Jisoo let her hair down which probably covered her beautiful face.

Even if someone would like to see her they wouldn't recognize her because it was Jisoo's unknown side.

Taehyung loved seeing his wife, but Jisoo never failed to suprise him.

Jisoo was the one driving and Taehyung sitting in the passenger seat.

Taehyung rested his head on the backrest and closed his eyes.

Jisoo unhurriedly drove back. Soon after a few minutes they reached Taehyung's colony.

Jisoo quickly parked the car and tapped on Taehyung's shoulder lightly.

He wasn't asleep but he felt good when his eyes were closed and fresh lavender sweet smell entered his nose.

It was his wife's signature smell.

He unhurriedly opened his eyes and looked at her.

Her mesmerizing hazel eyes were deep as ocean. Too many thoughts in her mind, too much off pain was endured by this eyes.

Jisoo and Taehyung reached their unit.

Taehyung's condo was the only one occupied in their unit.

Jisoo did fear ghosts, Park Jimin would always scare her at night by narrating horror stories.

she just had a thought why don't people buy the other condo's.

Jisoo unhurriedly paced inside with Taehyung infront of her.

As they reached living room Jisoo remarked making him smile unknowingly.

"I have already filled the bathtub for you, go and take a quick bath. The dinner is also ready I will reheat it."

Taehyung's back was facing Jisoo so she couldn't see his expressions.

Taehyung could feel that Jisoo being a commander wife and he would love to obey her.

He nodded and entered his room.

Jisoo quickly entered the kitchen and washed her hands and started heating food one by one in the microwave.

After a while Taehyung walked out of bathroom in a long white bathrobe.

He quickly chugged his boxers and Vest,  he would always stay in this, but now he had a wife he would definitely not make her uncomfortable.

He chugged on a t-shirt and a gray track  which looked really good on him.

Taehyung walked out of the room to find Jisoo walking out of the kitchen with a dish in her hands.

He paced towards her with his long legs and unhurriedly took the dish from her hands and placed it on the dining table.

The dish was hot, he could feel his hands turning red probably because of the cold temperature around them.
they didn't feel their hands burning.