"Chapter-94."

Taehyung pulled out and looked at her and brushed her hair with his hand.
Jisoo was happy with him, even though he mess with her on silly topics, he also makes her feel good and makes her feel the most beautiful person.

_

Taehyung stood by leaning on the car as he handed Jisoo a beautifully packed wine. Jisoo looked at it before smiling at him.

And here comes the considerate Taehyung.

"Don't drink too much." Taehyung again reminded her and kissed her forehead by moving a little forward and grabbing her neck gently.

Jisoo closed her eyes and smiled unknowingly. Indeed she always dreamt of her married life to be just like this. She was always treasured by him, even though he would tease but at the end of the day he would make her feel the best. Jisoo quickly moved back and smiled before saying:

"I'll go now, don't work late and you don't have to worry about me. I'll come home with Lisa."

"Just call me, I'll pick you up."

Jisoo decided not to argue.

"Fine, drive safely back home.
Bye.."

Taehyung nodded and waited for her to go inside. After she entered Jeremy's place Taehyung quickly got into the car and drove back to maple residency.

_

Jisoo pressed the button on the right side of the door and waited for the door to open. Soon the door was flung open by Lisa.

Jisoo was greeted by Lisa's bright smile which is rarely seen.

"The beautiful and well mannered wife of Kim Taehyung is her...."Lisa shouted from the doorway and heard Jeremy's voice instantly.

"Welcome Mrs.Kim"

"Hello, Kim Jisoo..." Lisa greeted Jisoo, Jisoo looked at Lisa as if she was looking at an idiot.

Jisoo quickly walked towards the hallway and handed the wine to Jeremy and she gladly accepted the bottle of wine.

"Wait, isn't it the first edition of the most popular France wine.......Kim Jisoo thank you......" Jeremy said as she scanned the bottle with her foxy eyes.

Jisoo plopped on the couch and looked at the Pizza boxes on the table. They haven't eaten yet.

"Why did you take so long to come Jisoo?" Lisa inquired as she plopped beside Jisoo on the couch.

Jeremy walked outside the kitchen as she questioned Jisoo,
"Jisoo, did your husband tie you to the bed? Does he even bear to let you check your phone? I texted you...but you haven't replied to it."

Jisoo pursued her lips: "Taehyung and I had dinner together and I had no idea about your plan!"

"You had dinner with him! Then why did you take so long to come to my place? I thought that you and Kim Taehyung would be chopping up the woods and lighting up the fire everynight using all different positions atleast once.

(LMFAO)

Jisoo quickly fixed her posture and looked at  Lisa who was laughing her ass off, "Can your brain focus less on these things, you are an unmarried girl, but your mind is even more lecherous than mine." She said while glaring at Jeremy.