"Chapter 43."

Taehyung unhurriedly walked towards the driver seat and quickly detached the glove compartment.

He grabbed a mini caddy which was probably medical kit.

Taehyung got down from the car and paced towards Jisoo who was sitting on the bench under the bushy tree.

Taehyung kneeled infront of her and unboxed the lid.

He wiped the blood stains with the wet tissue and applied ointment on the scrape.

After being done Taehyung wiped his hands with the wet tissue and sat beside Jisoo.

Jisoo looked at him with admiration.

Taehyung raised his brows at her and she said:

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"For this."Jisoo pointed towards the scrape.

Taehyung smiled and unhurriedly ran his long fingers through her hair.

"This is nothing and still you thank me, I should thank you.... you cook for me delicious food everyday and make sure I have my meals on time. You take care of me, this is nothing compared to what you do for me." Taehyung intertwined their fingers while answering her.

"I'm your wife it's my duty and responsibility." She answered while tightening the grip of her hand on his.

"I'm your husband Mrs.Kim and same implies to me."

Jisoo didn't answer him further. She just looked away with a wide grin and tears in her eyes.

Taehyung softly grabbed her chin and turned her head towards him.

"Touched again?" Taehyung questioned and Jisoo nodded.

"You are too kind Mrs.Kim, you get happy with just small gestures."

"I'm grateful for you President Kim." Jisoo said with a soft smile.

Taehyung unhurriedly embraced her. It was definitely the best moments of their life.

After taking a walk Taehyung and Jisoo went for shopping.

Taehyung noticed that Jisoo didn't shop for herself yet she did for him and their house.

While Jisoo was busy in selecting antic peice for the coffee table, Taehyung silently left Jisoo in the store.

Jisoo did search him but he was no where to be found. She called him to which he replied quickly.

"Where are you?"

"Just had to take a emergency call. I'm coming to you."

"Okay.''

As soon as Jisoo said that Taehyung was right behind her.

He flew his arm around her shoulder.

Jisoo looked at him, he had a small smile on his face.

He looked at Jisoo's hand which had a huge paper bag, he swiftly grabbed it and held it with the other.

Taehyung and Jisoo did a little shopping and after that they drove to restaurant for dinner.

It was already past 6pm.

Jisoo and Taehyung swiftly reached to their reserved table guided by the restaurant staff.

Jisoo and Taehyung gave their respective orders.

"I need to go to restroom." Jisoo said to Taehyung. While Taehyung Just nodded.

She unhurriedly paced towards the restroom, while Taehyung kept waiting for her.

Jisoo quickly freshened up and quickly washed her hands and unhurriedly walked out of the restroom.