"The simple beginning."

Taehyung smiled at her behavior. He unhurriedly bent over and lifted his right hand and reached for the hair tie. Which prevented her hair to fall on her shoulders.

He unhurriedly removed the hair tie.
Jisoo looked at him. she didn't get what he wanted to do. He neatly combed her hair with his hands.

She looked freaking pretty when her waist length hair are set free.
It was his second time to remove her hair tie.

He smiled at her and said:

"I like you this way, you look way more beautiful."

Jisoo blushed.

Taehyung was never good at words but when it comes to Jisoo words make their way on his tongue.

Jisoo smiled.

"Thank you."

Taehyung composed his posture and got back to driving.

Jisoo's cheeks were red while Taehyung smiled widely.

Jisoo stopped him few feet before the hospital.

"Do you want to reveal our relation?"Jisoo asked.

"Let things go naturally. What about you ?"

"Probably not now..I don't want too. Because they haven't decided who are going to the new branch and who all are going to commence the vaccine so.. I don't want your name for me to commence vaccine because probably after them knowing about our marriage thy will select me which I don't want too."

"But I promise after I'm done with the what I want. I'm not going to hide it."

Taehyung really understood her. He was happy to have her as his wife.
She was smart.

He nodded and said:

"I will pick up after you are done just text me."

With this being said Jisoo finally got down and started walking forward.

She turned her head to see Taehyung following her while driving slowly making sure he drive with her pace.

She smiled and finally she entered the hospital she turned her back and saw Taehyung's car speeding up.

She unhurriedly walked to the elevator and finally reached her cabin.

She opened the door to be greeted by the sight of her assistant.

"Jeremy?"

Her eyes were gray and had a good skin complexion. The freckles on her cheeks and nose complimented her look. Pink lips and small nose. She had a healthy body.

She was sitting on the couch and reading some sort of file she looked at Jisoo who was standing on the door way.

She quickly got up and hugged Jisoo.

Jeremy, Jisoo's assistant she is really good and determined when it comes to work. Jeremy and Jisoo worked together for almost 3 years which means they are pretty close friends.

Jisoo hugged her back and asked:

"How was your vacation?"

"It was good. So sorry you had to manage everything by yourself... now that I'm back you don't have to do everything by yourself and I also heard about Teacher Park I'm sorry Dr.Jisoo."

Jeremy released her and looked at her with painful eyes.

Jisoo patted her back and went towards her chair and placed her bag on the table and swiftly took her seat and gestured Jeremy to sit.

Jisoo and Jeremy had a good talk and then it was time for Jisoo to attend her patients.

Jeremy followed Jisoo.

After a while, when Jisoo was about to pace towards the other room receptionist stopped her and handed her phone which was probably for Jisoo.

"JISOO?" A deep husky voice came from the other end of the phone.

"Yoongi oppa."Jisoo swiftly moved away and answered.

"Are you okay? You are not answering my calls....I have even emailed you. Where are you?"

Jisoo sighed and said:

"Actually oppa I lost my phone, Don't worry I have your number I will text you."

"Fine, are you busy?"

"Yeah I'm very busy. When are you coming back?"Jisoo asked him while eyeing Jeremy and receptionist who were gossiping and giggling.

"I will come back soon things here are little complicated."yoongi answered while grabbing his coffee from the table.

"Okay fine when you come back I want to tell you something important."

"Go ahead I'm listening."Yoongi answered while sipping his coffee.

"Not now, when you are back."

And soon the call ended and Jisoo handed the phone and got back to work with Jeremy.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Taehyung entered his office and was Greeted by his employees. He walked into his cabin.

Jack and Mark quickly rushed to his cabin and greeted him.

"Boss again congratulations on your marriage." Mark remarked with a wide grin on his face.

Mark was really happy, he never thought that his boss would get married ever. He was already on his toes to inform the elders but Taehyung wanted to tell by himself so.....

While Jack, Jack was one of the old friend of Taehyung. He probably knew who Park Jisoo is, he was happy for Taehyung, but somewhere his heart was getting ready for the upcoming tornado.

Taehyung looked at him and smiled.

Jack swiftly passed some files over and they discussed about the branch and the doctors selected for the commence of vaccine.

Taehyung's eyes scanned the files and his brows formed a knot, Jack noticed it and said:

"Missus was also suggested by most of the senior doctors and Mr.peter but someone messed it up so..."

"Talk to Mr.peter and tell him to reconsider the polling."

Jack nodded and Mark started:

"Dr.Wicky is trying to mess with Dr.Jis--Missus.... I have also found that they have framed Missus for the things she haven't done."

"So...do you want to do anything Boss?"

"No, keep an eye on people trying to frame your Missus. And how are things going on in Korea."

Jack looked up from the files and said:

"There are few proposals from a few infant companies for investments I have already placed the files you Just go through them."

After Jack finished Mark started:
"Mr.choi is being suspicious these days his pattern for flying aboard these days isn't correct. He has been a lot absent in the conference all of those are handled by his son.....he is really having something in his mind."

Taehyung was typing something on his laptop, he didn't avert his gaze but just kept listening to him.

He hummed in response and stayed silent for a while.

"Keep close eye on his flying pattern and also his son.... also Jack will be flying to Korea back this week."

Jack had a hint of sadness in his eyes while Mark felt bad.

His buddy will be gone.

Taehyung unhurriedly grabbed the files and started reading them when Jack left followed by Mark.

Taehyung worked for so long without knowing it was already past lunch time.
He remembered Mark informing him about the lunch time, but still he was so immersed in his work.