"Chapter-74."

Taehyung unhurriedly grabbed her wrist but Jisoo removed it slowly and walked past him, he sighed and followed her with a whipped smile. She was mad at him.

He followed her till the bedroom but Jisoo quickly kept her hand on his well build chest and stopped him.

"I'm going to take a bath  stay out." She quickly closed the door slowly, and rushed to the bathroom, this was the first she was acting this way with him.

Taehyung stood there and was a little shocked by her boldness, he smiled again and unhurriedly walked towards his study. Today he didn't go to work. He quickly turned his laptop on and started reading.

Jisoo took a good long bath, she  unhurriedly walked out with bathrobe and stood infront of the mirror. She suddenly remembered the way Taehyung licked her earlobe. And here she could feel the heat. She quickly applied her moisturizer which was given by Lisa the other day, she even remembered the words she said:

"Jisoo, you should smell good, look good all the time...you know men get physical attracted to any women easily if there women is not good." She felt it was exaggerated but she remembered her mother was also one of them who would take care of her skin well.

Park Ji-ah would specially take good care of her skin back when everything was good and would go to salon for spa or whatsoever. But she wasn't interested now that Lisa said, she felt a little insecure about herself. And started taking a little more care of her skin and body.

She had  naturally good skin. After being done with that she quickly chugged on her night gown which was arranged by Taehyung when they got married, this one was her favorite.

Red satin night gown. It wasn't revealing but one could feel her smooth skin when touched.

She unhurriedly walked out of the room and peeked inside the study and found that Taehyung was working, she cleared her throat after observing him for half a day, he looked at her.

She looked good as always: her long waist length hair which were wet and her body looked great in those gowns and her beautiful face was enough for one to fall. That wet hair, red gown and beautiful face were already driving him crazy.

"I have already filled the bathtub for you." She said and quickly sat down on the couch and unhurriedly grabbed her laptop from table. Taehyung unhurriedly closed his laptop and walked out of the study. He didn't speak to her at all after her family left. She felt a little more disappointed.

He was actually making her more mad at him.

She sighed and started looking at the mailbox and started scrolling through her reports sent by Jeremy. She was immersed in her work that she didn't realize that Taehyung was already inside the study. She smelled a strong masculine scent and looked near his table to find him only in his bathrobe drying his hair with towel.

Her body again heated, she quickly looked away and started working not long after that she heard Taehyung:

"Jisoo can you make me a cup of coffee?" Jisoo looked at him, yet he was still looking at his laptop. She sighed and got up to get him coffee.

After a little while she came back with a mug full of coffee, Taehyung smiled.
He just asked a cup but she got a mug full. She placed it on his desk and was about to go back when Taehyung suddenly grabbed her hand and pulled her towards him and made her sit on his lap.

Jisoo held her breath tight and said:

"What--are you----doing Kim Taehyung ??".

Taehyung cupped her nape with his one hand while the other was on her waist. He quickly placed his lips on hers, it was a soft and tender, she kissed him back...she felt his hot tongue in her mouth. She felt her body numb all of the sudden. She allowed him to explore her mouth yet he did it pretty well.

When she felt out of breath she pulled away and rested her head on Taehyung's forehead, they were breathing heavily; exchanging their own breathe.

"Your coffee?!" Said Jisoo which came out as a whispere which sounded sexy to Taehyung. He quickly lifted her in his arms and got up quickly not wasting any other second.

"I'm not thirsty for coffee I'm thirsty for you." He said and that's it, Jisoo landed her lips on him, this time it was her who took the initiative to kiss him, he didn't break the kiss and walked towards their shared bedroom; the lights where off only the golden little lamps near there bedside table were on giving them access to see each other.

He pulled away and looked at her, he unhurriedly kissed her forehead.

"Why are you mad at me?" Taehyung asked as he kissed her cheek while moving down towards her chin.

"You knew about me and my past?" Jisoo asked, She was still feeling fresh butterflies and some sort of excitement in her stomach.

"En. I knew!" Taehyung said while moving again towards her lips and kissing her again.

She pulled away and quickly flipped him down; now she was on top, she looked insanely sexy her half dried hair at one side, swollen lips.

"Why did you never mentioned about any of it?"

"Because I was said not too, sigh there is a lot of things you need to know."

"What is it?"

"You will get to know.." he said and flipped her again down.

He kissed her lips roughly this time and she cooperated well. The kiss wasn't like the other, the held the passion and desires they both held for each other.

After what looked like half a day he released her and plopped onto her neck unhurriedly and nuzzling it. Jisoo closed her eyes and unhurriedly bought her hand up till his hair and playing with.

"Will you divorce me? now that I met my family?" Jisoo asked, Taehyung stayed quiet for a while but his action proved something else.