"Chapter-66."

Taehyung quickly stopped the car at the side of the road and got down from the car. Mark quickly walked towards him and handed him a small brown paper bag and two bouquets of white lillies.

Taehyung quickly took them and went back to his car.

The door opened and closed, the air inside was fresh...., Taehyung had already switched the heater on because of which the car wasn't cold.

It was already ten in the morning, Taehyung looked at Jisoo who was looking at him in confusion.

"Why did you suddenly stopped the car and left without a words." Jisoo questioned him he smiled and placed the flowers on the back passenger seat and looked at Jisoo who was still looking at him.

He unhurriedly grabbed Jisoo's small hand and kissed her knuckles. Jisoo could feel unknown feelings inside her stomach.

"I know you have struggled a lot from a very young age.., I haven't been with you but I want to spend the rest of my life with you... I know we have been married for a month and it will definitely take time for you to give me your heart but I promise when you do I will mark you as mine forever.....Jisoo you are complete and you don't need anyone's help for something you want you can get whatever you want......but on this journey of life I want to be your partner, I want to protect you and dote you......I want people to know that you belong to me.... let's not make it hard it won't be good for people around us. Mrs.Kim I want the world to know that you are mine." With that being said he slipped the ring inside her ring finger.

The ring was simple it had a small little diamond in the middle. It looked perfect in Jisoo's finger. After hearing Taehyung she was stunned but later she felt her whole body softened. She smiled and gripped Taehyung's hand tightly.

Taehyung moved forward and placed his hand on her nape and kissed her lips. Jisoo loved the sensation she was feeling. She kissed him back. When he felt that she was out of breath Taehyung quickly pulled away their foreheads were still connected to each other. They were exchanging their own breathe.

"I love you Mrs.Kim."

Jisoo was burning, her ears were red and her cheeks had hint of pinkish shade. Taehyung kissed her forehead and started driving still holding onto her hand.

Soon they reached the cemetery. They swiftly got out and Taehyung handed Jisoo both the bouquets and walked beside her, his hand on her tiny waist.

They reached the cemetery gate when Taehyung stopped on his track and said Jisoo to walk inside because he has forgotten something in the car.

"I will wait for you, you get it quickly." She said.

"You go ahead Mrs.Kim I will be there soon." He said with a sweet voice and Jisoo nodded and walked towards her mother's tombstone.

When she was about reach her mother's tombstone she witnessed few people around her mother's tombstone.

She looked there for while and decided to approach them, unknowingly her heartbeat increased.

She stood few feet away, there were three young men standing while the other old man who was in his young 50s sitting near her mother's grave and sobbing. Jisoo eyed him closely and felt there was no land under her legs. Her legs were trembling... her body hair instantly stood up and tears started gathering in her eyes.

It was her father.

She stood still without any movements she turned her gaze and was stunned when one of them was already looking at her with a small smile on his face. He looked familiar. He started approaching her and here her body felt numb.

It was her elder brother Park Seokjin.

He stood infront of her with a fatherly smile and waited for her reaction. She still felt like it was dream. She unhurriedly touched his cheek with her trembling hands.

For real it was Park Seokjin.

"Are you really Seokjin oppa?" She questioned, her voice came out as a whispere. He nodded and she instantly hugged him.

"You have grown more beautiful." Seokjin said.

Park Jimin and Park Jungkook witnessed it and stood there without any movements. Yes today was the day. Finally!!!!

Park Seokjin patted her head and said:

"Don't want to meet father and your brothers?"

She looked at him and at the two young men standing there smiling at her. Park Jimin walked forward and hugged her tightly.

She was his other half, he was incomplete without her. He was silently sobbing silently while she was crying her heart out.

"Jimin?"

"I'm elder then you call me Jimin oppa."
Jungkook and Seokjin chuckled while there sobs got harder.

Mr.Park lifted his head when he heard women's sobs. He saw his sons hugging someone and he knew who she was.

His daughter.

Park Jisoo.

Park Jungkook tapped on Jimin's shoulders and said with his glossy eyes:

"She is not just your twin, she is my noona."Park Jimin looked at him and so did Park Jisoo. She was able to recognize him.

Her younger brother Park  Jungkook.

Park Jimin released her and Looked at Jisoo and caressed her cheek. Park Jungkook moved a little forward and hugged her  tightly not letting her go.

"Noona, look I have grown taller than you!!" He said and they all chuckled.
She didn't feel uncomfortable. After years they still loved each other's embrace.

"You have grown taller indeed." After a long time Jungkook released her and smiled at her before continuing:

"I freaking missed you noona."

"I missed you all too." She said her eyes were red and so were there's.

She unhurriedly paced forward and saw her father, he wasn't like before. He lost a lot of weight, he looked pale and lifeless, his eyes were saying it all. Jisoo handed the bouquet to Jungkook and rushed to hug her father.

She cried harder and harder. This was it, the moment they wanted from years... but sad thing was there mother wasn't present with them now.

"Father, I missed you, mother missed you too....where were you all these years ? .... we lived horrible life here....they said that you guys are...." she sobbed harder and harder it was hard for her to talk.

A little far was Taehyung taking in everything, this was what he came for.

"Now that I have found you, I promise to take care of you my precious princess." He sobbed and hugged her tightly.

*How was it? Lemme know!!!
You guys deserve extra update today...I'm grateful for you guys I feel happy when I receive comments... I'm so glad to have y'll. You guys make me feel good and better. Thank you so much y'll."

Take care.❤️