"Chapter-53."

Park Seokjin unhurriedly placed the laptop and files on the table and quickly gestured everyone to come towards him.

Park Jungkook unhurriedly walked towards Park Seokjin and took his seat right beside him, Park Jimin rashly placed his spoon and walked towards them. Mr.Park was already seated on the single sofa with mixed emotions on his face which were unreadable.

Park Jungkook and Park Jimin felt that something was off with them.

Park Seokjin handed files to Park Jimin who unhurriedly took it and started flipping them.

"Father their was something you wanted to tell us, what is it?" Park Jungkook said while looking at his father who was in daze.

Park Jimin was busy flipping papers and Park Seokjin could do nothing but stay silent and suppress all his emotions.

The storm was about to begin.

"I know I should have told you guys but I felt like this might hurt you..., since the very start I feel it's my fault....., I know you guys love your mother and sister and even I do, don't judge my love for them...."Mr.park started and Park Jimin looked at him as he started speaking.

"Father, why would we do that?" Park Jungkook said.

"Father, we know that you did everything to just find them and it's not your fault it's fate don't worry we will bring them back....don't blame yourself." Park Jimin said with a soft smile.

Mr.park smiled and his eyes started being teary.

"Thank you my children...,but" he was hesitant to talk further but still managed to get him self together and speak up.

The park siblings did feel very bad and down after seeing their father pale,he even lost weight.

Was he not eating properly?

"Your Mother wasn't doing well there....she was diagnosed with Arrhythmia....." Mr.Park suddenly stopped.

"Father,is mother alright?"

"We can quickly start the plan and get them here secretly."

Park Jungkook and Park Jimin said respectively with unknown fear and concern in their eyes.

"Listen to father first." Park Seokjin said for the very first time after being here with Mr.Park.

Park Jungkook and Park Jimin looked at him and went silent.

"Your Mother...had a lot of difficulties their and your sister is very brave I admire my daughter." Taers started forming in his eyes.

"I met your mother three weeks back and she was still pretty as before..."Park Jimin and Park Jungkook were shocked at his statement.

Was he not on vacation?

"I didn't try to meet your sister because that would ruin our plan.... the thing is we have already executed the plan Kim Taehyung is already there to bring back your sister and mother but..."

"Father, when did all this happen and why did you freaking hide this from us?" Park Jimin quickly stood up from his seat before asking him furiously.

Park Seokjin quickly pulled him back to seat. Park Jimin looked at Park Seokjin his eyes started getting red and that was the sign that something was really off.

Park Jungkook was silently listening.
Mr.Park again started.

"The thing is the day I came back to Korea your mother...."

"What's wrong with mother, father." Park Jungkook asked being all impatient.

"She had an attack and died." With that being said Mr.Park got onto his knees and started crying soundly. Park Jimin and Park Jungkook could still not digest his words. Park Seokjin quickly helped Mr.Park.

The younger ones were in daze for quite long time until Park Jimin reacted:

"Father tell me all this is a lie,mother is fine she is good......she can't.....tell me it's lie father please." Park Jimin got onto his knees and raised his voice as tears made their way.

"It's truth Park Jimin."Park Seokjin said.

"What the fuck are you saying hyung....no its not possible how could mother do that to me no no theirs no way."

Park Jimin got up and rushed out while Park Jungkook was still in daze.

Mr.parks gestured Park Seokjin to follow Park Jimin and he quickly obeyed him.

"Go and look after him."

Park Jungkook started crying silently and was still in daze.

Mr.Park looked at him and said nothing but the next move made him cry.

Park Jungkook quickly got up and rushed towards his father and hugged him.

"Father, why is this happening to us?"

"We just found her and she is already gone..., why is fate so unfair to us......I was happy because we would finally be able to meet them but no we can't and Jisoo's noona...." he suddenly stopped when realization hit him.

"She is all alone their....Father we need to go there and be with her atleast we have each other to console ourself but she have none."

Mr.Park patted his back and said:

"We will leave the next day."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Park Jimin was in daze he started running towards the elevator when Park Seokjin held his hand he quickly jerked it away.

Park Jimin's eyes were all red filled with anger,fear and pain. Park Seokjin could feel his heart aching.

He quickly grabbed his brother's shoulders and hugged him Park Jimin tried several times to free him self but he was strong, his grip on him was strong.

Finally Park Jimin gave up and started sobbing louder and in between his sobs he said:

"Is that really truth?"

"Mother is really no more why did she leave us?"

"Jisoo? She is all alone their we should be with her hyung."

Park Jimin didn't stop.

"We will fly to California now hyung."

Park Jimin said and pulled away from the hug.

"No, we will not." Park Seokjin said.

"But why she is alone their!???!?"

"We will fly to California next morning okay!!!"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Mr.park and his sons were silently sitting in the living room.

The room was silent no one uttered a word but the silence was interrupted by Park Jimin:

"Father?"

Mr.Park looked at him and hummed in response.

"I respect you. You were the most patient one till here, I'm not mad at you for not telling us truth, and I will never be... you had your own reasons and I respect that...I missed mother and will always miss her. Now I have a request."

"What is it?" Park Seokjin asked.

"Let's bring Jisooya back before anything gets wrong."

As soon as he said this, their was chime on the door.

Park Jungkook got up to open the door, he unhurriedly twisted the door knob, his eyes were still red and swollen face.

As soon as the door was opened his eyes were wide with unbelievable expression.

The person infront of him was someone he wanted to meet.