"Chapter-61."

Jisoo sighed heavily, Lisa and Jeremy were describing their ideal type and what kind of man they would date.

It was already past one, and Jeremy and Lisa left eventually. Jisoo was sitting inside her room. After being married to Kim Taehyung she never stayed alone and now she did miss his presence but denied it quickly.

She was tired but couldn't fall asleep, she finally got out of bed entered his study room, and started reading clinical reports which were handed by Jeremy before she left. Jisoo studied the reports and when she was done, she felt her eyelids heavy. She walked back to her room and quickly plopped on the bed before covering herself with the quilt.

It was the first of February, a day after would be her mother's first month death anniversary. Taehyung would be back on the third of February, which means that she will visit the cemetery alone.

Park Ji-ah was a calm and dignified woman, she would speak less and had a distant aura. After the incident which happened in the past Park Ji-ah became more distant and was hard to approach. Jisoo loved her mother but was never close to her. She respected and loved her but she couldn't express her feelings towards her.

Jisoo still missed her presence, she wondered if back then if she would have gone with her father and not with her uncle would life still be the same? What if her father never left for that mission? She had numerous questions but had no answer to them.

While thinking and thinking she didn't realize the time passed and drifted into sleep.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

It was already past five in the morning when he woke up. He went to bed late and woke up early. Taehyung quickly took a shower and got dressed. He was going to meet someone very important today but he wasn't nervous at all.

When Taehyung reached the hotel it was already past six thirty in the morning. He was a punctual and dignified man.

After reaching the hotel Taehyung was guided to the open swimming pool area
The sun wasn't shining bright it was still early in the morning but birds chirping and the fresh morning air breeze was soothing and relaxing.

Taehyung took his seat and was patiently waiting for the person. He started reading the magazine which was placed on the table but Soon after a couple of minutes, he heard footsteps and subconsciously looked on the way to find an old man walking towards him with a cold aura on his face.

As soon as he was close, Taehyung stood but was greeted by his beautiful words.

"You bastard!!!" Taehyung could do nothing but smile but the person opposite to him wasn't in the mood of smiling.

"Good morning elder Min." Elder Min unhurriedly took his seat on the chair and gestured Taehyung to take his seat with a cold aura still on his face.

"You came here to bring my granddaughter safe back home, but look you married her...., you know what the future circumstances are?? You know that twin of your wife will kill you"

"I know I don't fear him, I love her from the very start and I'm already married and intend to spend my life with her, and weren't you elders planning on getting me and Jisoo married someday.....what's the difference if I did a bit earlier and secretly." Taehyung tone was calm and he respectfully answered him.

"You bastard.........sigh, I don't mind handing my granddaughter to you."

"I just want you to take care of her as no other had ever done........, I know you will."

"If you don't then I will make sure to stop your bloodline by killing you." Elder Min said in a sarcastic tone before throwing a red packet which was perfectly caught by Taehyung.

"If you stop my bloodline by killing me think about your granddaughter she is the one to carry my children," Taehyung said and earned another curse from the elder.

"Cunning bastard."

Elder Min has seen Taehyung grow up and they were pretty close to each other. Taehyung was always his favorite among all the elite family's Heirs.

Though it was true that Taehyung and Jisoo were destined for each other. The Kim and Min and Park family was pretty close and getting their children married was one of their old hope.

"Elder Min." Taehyung was quickly cut off by elder Min.

"Bastard you married my granddaughter so call me your grandfather."

"So, grandfather."

The grandfather and son-in-law had their long talk and roamed around for a bit before having breakfast.

Soon after breakfast Taehyung left and heard something which made him feel worried.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

She woke when she heard the doorbell ringing and her phone buzzing non-stop. She grabbed her phone to take a look at the caller ID to find Taehyung's name.

She quickly answered the call and heard his deep and calm voice filled with worry.

"Where are you?" Jisoo swiftly got up and rushed towards the monitor while answering him.

"At home but why?"

"I have called you more than ten times the chauffeur is standing at the door for thirty minutes. Are you okay?" When he said this his tone was calm as water but Jisoo was tensed, she quickly looked at the clock placed on the coffee table and sighed.

It was already past nine.

"I'm so sorry, I was sleeping...."

"When did you sleep last night?" She was instantly cut off by Taehyung.

"I don't remember." She did remember but wasn't willing to spill but he was a cunning fox who would catch her easily.

"Truth."

"Past three."

Taehyung sighed, he predicted it right.
He could do nothing but sigh.

"Sleep for a little bit more."

"I can't do that I have to go to the hospital."

"You don't have much today in your schedule and also about the mid-day surgery it's after lunch so you can."

"Taehyung!!!"

"Missus, take a little bit of sleep."

"Fine, but how do you know my schedule? Don't tell me you're keeping track of my work too."

Taehyung's lips curved a little and a soft chuckle escaped his lips.

"I'm not keeping track, I'm taking care of you Missus."

Jisoo said nothing but stayed silent for a while.

"Why aren't you answering?"

"When are you coming back?" Jisoo questioned quickly as she again glanced at the monitor the chauffeur was long gone.

"Missing me?" Taehyung was good at teasing her he would usually earn a red cherry-faced Jisoo and a light slap on his arm. But this time he was answered by silence.

Their call went on for around half an hour. Mark witnessed the warm smile spreading over Taehyung's face and his soft-spoken words.

Was this his master?

Could love change a person this much?

All the hidden gentleness inside him was unleashed.

After he finally comforted his little woman at home and convinced her to go to bed, he missed her dearly and yearned to head back right now but his current circumstances forbade him from doing so.