"Chapter-62."

After a long day, Jisoo was finally done with her free-hand surgery and board meetings but she still had a night shift, to her good Lisa had a night shift too.

Jisoo was walking in the corridor when she received a call from the emergency department. She had to rush to the operating room.

She quickly got dressed into the clinical scrub. soon when she entered the room she witnessed someone whom she didn't plan to see.

He was the most arrogant and cold Doctor. He wasn't in her department so that was a relief to her.

He was one of her classmates along with Dr.Harry. She remembered fighting with him during their university days.

She hated him to death.

She entered the room with a mask on and stood beside the most arrogant colleague of hers.

She sighed heavily so did he.

The surgery went well until both the doctors ended up fighting.

"Dr.Jisoo, I think you should have not used the suction method."

"Dr.Alex, he needed the suction," she answers him while walking out of the operating room and entering the cleanup space.

She unhurriedly washed her hands and took off the mask and Jeremy was right behind her, she helped Jisoo in getting rid of the scrub and followed Jisoo who started walking.

''Dr.Jisoo let's have a meeting soon about your sudden change in the  operation," he said while walking past her.

"Sure Dr.Alex.'' she gave him a death stare that would cut a person into two halves.

Jeremy and Jisoo were sitting in Jisoo's cabin. Jeremy was as customary writing the report and Jisoo describing the causes of the operation.

"Why do you hate Dr.Alex..., he's so handsome."

"Handsome...., he is an arrogant and ungrateful brat."

"No......." Jeremy was instantly cut off when the door flew open revealing Lisa.

"Your husband is an arrogant and ungrateful brat?"

"Nooo." Jeremy and Jisoo said.

"We are talking about Dr.Alex."

Lisa gradually sat beside Jeremy and sighed.

"He is a bastard why are you talking about him?"She calmly stated.

"Well, I had to operate a emergency case with him today."

"yeah...." Jeremy said.

"oh"

"When is your shift ending?" Lisa asked when she witnessed Jeremy packing her bag.

Jisoo unhurriedly placed her head on the empty, clean table before answering Lisa.

"Around twelve"

"Well, I'm leaving it is already past ten thirty."

"Bye Jeremy...., may you get pregnant soon," Lisa said to which she earned a light slap and curse on her head from Jeremy.

"Bye Jisoo and Lisa."

"Bye," Jisoo said without lifting her head.

The room was silent for a while, but Lisa wasn't planning to continue the silence.

"Jisoo I'm hungry."She Whined and Jisoo just stared at her and sighed.

"Let's eat in the cafeteria," Jisoo suggested to which Lisa swiftly agreed.