"Chapter-72."

When she was in first year of her university and was living in dorm, she had her own Facebook account for the first time, in which she randomly searched and added her first net friend 'Loren'.

So that 'Loren' was Kim Taehyung?

"It can't be ah, he is obviously an uncle I have read his information and he was already in his forties."

Kim Taehyung said: "Do you still believe in the information which was filled in casually."

Jisoo: "....."

She was quite for a while. Her mind was mess...she thought of the day when she added her first net friend to her account. At that time, she thought it was so novel that two strangers were so far apart but still they could communicate so conveniently and quickly.

She talked to him as long as she had nothing to do. She remembered that he was literally ill and was dying, she encouraged him and cried for him when she thought he was going to die, she thought that he had a family to take care off that was indirectly related to her past. Later, she found from him that he was unmarried and had no girlfriend. She felt bad for him.., she thought of him as a poor uncle who was unmarried in his 40s and 50s and had no one to take care of him when he was ill. She felt he was pitiful, he was so old and had no special person in his life. Later, she found that he was well and healthy so she became happier than anyone else.

For long time her joys and sorrows were tied to this net friend, she would share about her, what happened to her family, the brothers and father who were left behind, how she shifted to California....almost every little thimg which would bother her and when she found that he was from Korea she was more attached to him. But he seemed arrogant and every time she send a lot, he would reply 'oh and  'en' for half a day.

Although he was cold that made her little heart disappointed, she couldn't help sharing her life with him.

Thereafter,  her studies began to arduous, especially since it took a lot of time for her to learn science and she had less contact with her net friend 'Loren'.

In particular, after her mid term exams in university, she had no time to eat and sleep properly, it would only be possible when she was at home with her mother. So she hardly had any contact with her net friend 'Loren'. Eventually her circle of communication got wider and the former net friend was sealed in the dust by a bunch of new friends added by her. They became nothing but a novel of memory of her first use of  social application to chat with a stranger.

Jisoo couldn't believe it. Kim Taehyung was her former net friend. Just now Jungkook said that he was seriously injured that time, as if he was sick and dying in bed.

She looked at Kim Taehyung blankly, thinking that the world was simply too fantastic.

Kim Taehyung added: "At that time, because of the injury typing wasn't very convenient, so I could only reply in simple words it wasn't because I was arrogant."

Jisoo: "...."

She remembered that she seemed to complain about this that time.

"Uncle why are you so arrogant ah?
When i send you paragraphs you only answer in one word."

"Oh."

"....."

"So were we online dating?" Asked Jisoo.

"Sort off."

"But wait how did you know that's me? I had reason for not knowing who Loren was but how did you recognize me ?" Jisoo asked.

Taehyung unhurriedly pulled her little closer by waist before brushing her hair with his fingers: "Your name was clearly Jisoo and soon after we lost contact you started uploading pictures with your friends."

"...."

Taehyung added: "I would usually get updates from your account."

As if it were also true, she thought that her memory was getting weak, if he hadn't reminded especially she would have forgotten him.

"So we dated twelve years back and now we are married." Said Taehyung while whispering into her ear, not long after that Jisoo felt his hot breath against her ear and the next thing he did sent shivers to her spine, he licked her earlobe.

Jisoo closed her eyes, Taehyung was about to move towards her cheek when Jisoo remembered that she was mad at him, she quickly opened her eyes and pushed him a little but Taehyung's hand was still on her waist, still holding her tight. She suddenly remembered that her long last brothers were still in her home and they were seated in living room. She quickly turned her gaze and jumped in shock when she saw Park Jimin looking at both of them actually glaring.

Jisoo quickly got up and rushed towards the balcony leaving Taehyung and Park Jimin behind. She was embarrassed to death, she was getting intimate with her husband infront of her brother.

She looked at Park  Jungkook who was sitting peacefully in the balcony. It was spacious and had a little wooden  table  with two chairs. She took a seat beside Jungkook.

Park Jungkook noticed her presence and looked at her pink face, was she blushing?  He smiled one sidedly.

She remembered Jungkook telling her about Taehyung's personality she quickly turned her head towards him and asked: "You were going to say about  Taehyung's personality...continue now!"

Jungkook looked at her and smiled:
"Your Husband might kill me but anyway..."

He unhurriedly placed his hand around her chair and added: "Your husband is cold and aloof....his employees are scared of him. A single mistake will make them jobless... he is dangerous, back then we use to stay in dormitory and I remember that  brother in law and brother Jimin were roommates,.so I would often meet them and he was a little cold but later he was easy going."

"...."

Jisoo had little hint of his personality but this was something new to her.

After gossiping with Jungkook, they had alot to catch up on. When they went inside it was already dinner time. She looked at Taehyung and Jimin who were setting the dinning table while Park Seokjin was in the kitchen she unhurriedly walked towards the kitchen ignoring her husband and twin, which made both of them a little bit sad.

Seokjin was preparing salad, he looked good in apron and sleeves folded neatly. She remembered that when she was little he would usually help mother and cook something for her when she had night cravings.

"Brother, you could have called me." Said Jisoo, Seokjin looked at her and smiled.

"I can assure you your brother has improved a lot in cooking." Jisoo smiled and looked at Jimin and Taehyung who were preventing Jungkook who was trying to eat from the dining mannerlessly.

During dinner her father and maternal Grandfather was also present, the table was for eight seaters and they didn't had much problem.