"Chapter-86."

He pecked her lips and forehead before plopping beside her.

Taehyung closed his eyes, he looked pale and exhausted.

"I'm sorry I should have told you." Jisoo said, while looking at Taehyung and brushing his hair. She didn't get any response.

Was he mad at her?

After what looked like half a day, Taehyung opened his eyes and looked at Jisoo who was already looking at him.

"Are you tired?" Taehyung asked.

Jisoo looked confused but still  answered him.

"No, I slept at mother's place in afternoon." Taehyung nodded and again closed his eyes.

"Are you tired?" Jisoo asked to Taehyung, Taehyung looked at her and stared at her for a while before turning to the other side of the bed.

Yes, he was little upset. He had to run from his office to graveyard and from graveyard to her university inorder to find her. Though he took his car and drove to the west of California to reach her university and back to hospital and his place. It was pretty tiring. He didn't had his lunch.

Jisoo sighed and got down from the bed when she saw Taehyung's hand was little red. She walked back to her bathroom.

Taehyung noticed every move of her and sighed, something was off with her. She was back to the room with a body lotion in her hand.

Taehyung closed his eyes quickly when he saw her. She stood infront of him before placing the bottle of lotion on the bed.

"Taehyung?" He opened his eyes and looked at her, and raised his brows.

"Get up." she said and Taehyung frowned, she was being authorative wife.

"I'm tired Soo." Jisoo instantly cut him off by pulling him up.

"Get up Taehyung." Finally, he got up and stood infront of her.

"Strip." Jisoo said, Taehyung couldn't believe what he heard. He stared at her with wide eyes and inquired.

"What did you say?" Jisoo sighed, she was on bathrobe and he was actually making it more difficult for her.

"Taehyung get off your clothes."

"Oh-okay." He quickly said and removed his socks and then his coat and shirt. Jisoo grabbed that from him placed it on the couch. Jisoo looked at him and Taehyung smirked it was she who was taking initiative today but his smirk turned into a frown soon.

"I have filled the tub with water, go take a bath..., it will help in reducing stress and relaxing your body."

Taehyung sighed and walked past her amd entered the bathroom. As soon as he left Jisoo looked at him and smiled he was expecting something else from her.

"Don't worry, I'll give it to you." She said and quickly grabbed Taehyung's clothes before walking towards their closet and placing them in the laundry bag and grabbing a pair of sweatpants and sweatshirt for him.

She quickly got dressed in her night gown and walked out of the room before placing his clothes on the bed.

She walked towards kitchen and started making supper for him, she was sorry for him and this was her way of repaying it.

She walked back to room and witnessed Taehyung wearing his sweatshirt. She quickly covered her eyes. Taehyung smiled and said:

"It's not like you haven't seen it before." Taehyung said and Jisoo removed her hands off her face and saw Taehyung was done wearing his sweatpants. She glared at him and walked towards him steadily.

She stood infront of him and smiled seductively. She was so short infront of him. She tip-toed and pecked his lips and said:

"I made supper for you." She grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the room.

After a light supper, where Taehyung was acting cold and Jisoo trying her best to convince him. Jisoo sighed and started murmuring something which Taehyung couldn't hear.

Taehyung insisted on doing dishes like every time but this time being cold and Jisoo nodded. She tried all the tricks but all failed. She quickly sighed and face palmed her face. She looked at him and smiled before walking towards him.

"You are good at doing  house chores." Jisoo said, while slowly getting into the cage between Taehyung and sink. She stood infront of him and Taehyung was still doing dishes.

She started touching his chin and then his lips and Started giggling but Taehyung was still into washing dishes.

"Can you do laundry too, I really get tired hubby." She said and Taehyung didn't react at all. She sighed and got out of the cage and walked back towards their room with heavy steps.

She was really being sweet and here he was being upset with her,Jisoo thought.

She quickly walked towards her closet and started getting out of her night gown which got soaked in water while he was doing dishes. She was about to wear her black satin gown when Taehyung entered the closet  and pinned her between him and the cabinet.

She was standing their on her satin gown, her legs and shoulders were exposed clearly. He stood there staring at her intensely. She felt nervous for a while but Taehyung kissed her. He quickly picked her up and bought her towards their bed and swiftly pulled out. He quickly got rid of his sweatshirt and kissed her again. He unhurriedly removed her satin gown and his sweatpants and now she was only left in her bra and shorts while he was left with nothing but only his briefs.

He kissed her neck and then her shoulders. He kissed her collarbone and moved back to her lips. She expected a peck but the tip of his tongue entered her mouth, she moans as their kiss grows deeper. 

It becomes an interlude of hands and moans and tongues and sweat. It again felt like her first time. Taehyung knew where to touch her and kiss her.

The only time he isn't giving her body his undivided attention is when he reaches the bedside table and fish for a condom inside his wallet. Once he is back and condom is in place. He doesn't even hesitate. He takes her brazenly in one swift thrust and she gasped. Every muscle in her body got tensed.

His mouth is fiercely and needy. Kissing her everywhere he can reach. Jisoo was getting dizzy by his touch. She could do nothing but succumb to him. His hands comes between headboard and top of  her head as he pushes harder and harder. The bed crashing against the wall with every push.

Jisoo's finger dig into his skin as he buries his head in her neck.

"Taehyung." She whisper.

"Oh God." She said.

"Taehyung." She screamed his name.

He quickly pushes inside her one last time before groaning and falling beside her. He bites down in her shoulder and muffles every sound that comes after it.

It was a full minute before either of them could move. Jisoo felt so weak that she could passout anytime but it was her who started teasing him.

Taehyung was again on top off her and Jisoo groaned.

"Taehyung, I'm exhausted." She whispered.

"Let's do this one last time." He said and convinced her and the steamy night went on.