"On demand."

Taehyung and Jisoo reached their table.

Taehyung as a gentleman pulled out a chair and gestured Jisoo to take seat.
Jisoo giggled and without wasting any single second she took a seat.

Taehyung walked towards his chair and pulled the chair before sitting.

The waitress quickly walked towards their table and placed the menu card in front of them, while she greeted them and walked away.

Taehyung passed the menu to Jisoo.

She raised her brows and stared at him.

"What would you like to have? I will have that too."

Jisoo looked at the card and answered:

"Burrito and Cobb salad."Jisoo remarked.

Taehyung looked at her with amusing yet frowned face. Jisoo looked at him and said:

"What ? You don't like it ? Shall I change?"

Taehyung shook his head as no and said:

"Well girls usually eat green leafs to maintain their body." Jisoo laughed and said.

"Not all the girls Mr.kim. I don't like having green leafs all the time and more over isn't burrito and Cobb salad healthy?"

Taehyung smiled and said :
"Well they are."

"Then..my brain won't work if I'm not full."Jisoo said with a cute look on her face.

Taehyung really adored her.

They ordered their meals and peacefully had their lunch.

The restaurant was a bit far from the hospital so they were less chances of their acquaintance spotting them together.

After they were done, Jisoo was about to pay but Taehyung placed his card.
Jisoo looked at him. It was already decided that Jisoo will pay for the lunch but Taehyung betrayed her.

Jisoo looked at him and he just smiled innocently and said:

"Isn't my money yours?"

"But it was me who was supposed to pay."

"Missus after signing the papers what's mine is also yours, my money, you are the lady boss of the Kim Group and my home and rest of the things are equally ours."

Jisoo was still upset with him, she just sighed and they quickly made their way out of the restaurant.

Taehyung and Jisoo walked towards the parking lot.

Taehyung unhurriedly slung his hand around her and placed it on her shoulders. Jisoo felt and thought it was normal for couples. Little did she knew her man was possessive for her.

They reached towards their car.

"How about I drive back?"

Jisoo said with her mesmerizing hazel eyes. Taehyung didn't say no to her but he decided the day he signed the papers was the day he sworn to himself that he would never let a tear come out of her beautiful eyes and make her look tear stained, he would dote her.

Taehyung nodded and handed her the keys. Jisoo swiftly moved towards the door and unlocked the car with a single press on the key.

The car was definitely a expensive one. Park Jiah Jisoo's mother had a good bank balance she could spend her whole life without earning and live  luxuriously but she never did.

Jisoo always used a simple and less expensive car compared to Taehyung's.

Jisoo was a low key person she would never boost her personality or her money.

She quickly got into the car so did Taehyung.

He rested his head on the backrest and closed his eyes. Jisoo looked at him before starting the car.

He wasn't tired but that was his way to regain his energy back. Funny right?

Jisoo unhurriedly drived. Either of them said a word.

Taehyung unhurriedly opened his eyes and looked at Jisoo. Her side profile was enough to fall.

Her features were so mesmerizing.

Her mid length clear, bright,forehead...her mesmerizing hazel eyes, her small yet pointed nose and her heart shaped lips. Her hairs falling on her forehead making her look ethereal beauty.

Taehyung felt lucky, she was indeed a beauty. She had a good body that every man desired but she also had a good and kind heart and a intelligent brain.

It was rare to have such beautiful women with kind heart and on top of that she was the only heiress of Park Groups and industries.

The only princess.

The daughter of monarch.

Taehyung knowingly smiled and closed his eyes again not wanting to take in anything else after taking in her.

They finally reached Taehyung's office.
Taehyung realized the car was halted, he unhurriedly opened his eyes and looked out of the window to find them near the hospital building and unknowingly Jisoo parked the car infront of Taehyung's office.

The Kim Groups.

Taehyung looked at her to find her looking at him already.

Taehyung smiled and said:

"We are already infront of my office."

Taehyung pointed towards the huge building while Jisoo bent her body to examine the building.

She smiled widely and said:

"How about I pick you up once you are done?"

Taehyung nodded and brushed her hair with his long fingers. Jisoo liked this gesture of Taehyung.

Taehyung unhurriedly walked out of the car. Jisoo looked at the Taehyung until his body vanished.

Jisoo started driving towards the hospital and parked the car. She quickly locked the car and left.

She had a few appointments at this time.

It was already past 5.

She felt eyes on her since morning but she let it slide until Jeremy nagged.

"O my god, Dr.Jisoo you look fucking beautiful with your hair set free. Why do you always tie them. Oh my god you look so pretty. If I were a guy I would have already started courting you. But my bad Dr.Lisa would be the one to win your heart." Jeremy said with full enthusiasm and small pout.

Jisoo could do nothing but smiled and said:

"Well I set them free on demand."with that Jisoo winked at Jeremy.

Jeremy was stunned for a moment and said:

"Do you have a boyfriend while I was gone?"

"No." Jisoo said while flipping the papers.

"Then? Who would demand and you will fulfill?"

Jisoo said nothing, while Jeremy was in deep thoughts.

Jisoo's mind had a pretty face that was Kim Taehyung while she Said 'on demand.'

She was happy to have him as her husband.

She got up and entered the bathroom in her cabin and locked the door and looked at her self in the mirror.

Did she really looked pretty?