"Chapter-54."

Jungkook looked at the man who was in his 70s and the young man beside him.

"Yoongi hyung? Grandfather!!" When Jungkook said this Park Jimin's eyes were wide open he quickly rushed towards the door and found the long lost Min Yoongi and their maternal Grandfather.

He helped elder Min to walk inside while Park Jungkook was hugging Min Yoongi.

Elder Min was sitting on the couch infront of Mr.park. he sighed and said nothing.

Park Seokjin unhurriedly placed glass of water infront of elder Min, it was obviously seen on his face that he was disappointed by everyone.

"The death of my son was mysterious!! And now my daughter?" Elder Min said.

"I apologize father for not taking care of Jiah I know it all my fault----"

"You don't apologize, you took care of her pretty well." Elder Min said with slight change in his eyes.

Park Jimin got up and stromed towards The elders and said:

"You guys betrayed me!! My mother wasn't doing well there, you hid that from me--"  his eyes were red. Park Seokjin immediately cut off Jimin and Said:

"Park Jimin, we had reasons."

"What reasons hyung? Taehyung knew about it, you, father and I don't even I have an idea what more you all are hiding from me!"

Park Jimin loved his mother and Sister. Nothing could hurt him but his mother and sister were his weaknesses, he would end the world just to keep his family save and now he found that his mother was gone.

He missed her already and now he won't be able to meet her. That's it he felt his chest getting heavy, he cried out loud and stomped on the hard floor and cried.

Park Jungkook was already in tears, Park Seokjin and Min Yoongi approached him but he jerked them away.

"I always believed you all, nevertheless I kept quiet, I wanted to get my mother and sister back but look..... my mother is gone and my sister is suffering their all alone." Park Jimin said while raising his voice and cried out loud. This scene broke Mr.park and elder Min's heart.

"Stop it Park Jimin, you want to know the reason then listen to me." Park Seokjin said with his eyes all being red and his voice sounded heavy.

"The plan was supposed to be executed by you and Jungkook but we came to know that Jisoo was having a hard time there, you were busy with your hotels renovation and Jungkook was busy with his projects and at that Moment you guys had no idea were they were, Taehyung insisted on going and we all know when Kim Taehyung enters a mission he completes it with no glitchs, and if I had told you guys then it would have been a mess the Gu family is already looking for them and Park Jimin with that temper of your Jisoo would have been in trouble...I know you would have completed the mission but you know what Zhang Gu had already tracked Jisoo but because of Taehyung being fast things changed and also if you and Jungkook would have gone then Gu family would have taken her long ago. It would be suspicious... we all know that they keep tracking us." Seokjin sighed heavily and pinched the space between his brows. Park Jimin was silent.

He should thank Taehyung, he didn't feel bad for not executing plan but he was upset because they hid these matters from him.

Park Jimin swiftly got up and left the penthhouse, it was his habit when ever he felt like crying heavily he leaves.

Park Seokjin looked at his father who patted his back, Park Seokjin looked cold and carefree but deep inside he was miserably broken; the Pain from years in his heart was still fresh and now he lost his mother, the one person who gave life to him, the person for whom he filtered the whole world but he didn't show his pain to anyone and now it was his sister who was all alone there, the thought of people harming her or losing her made his soul shiver in fear.

Park Jungkook was a calm guy while handling situations as such, but he was broken; he stood silent throughout the conversation but deep inside he was shaken and the pain in his heart increased, it was obvious that every child love their mother but they hadn't seen their mother in decades and now when they finally found her they had lost her again, now it was only his elder sister and at any cost he would bring her back.

Mr.Park wasn't stable, he faked it but he wasn't fine, he was alive just for his children and Jisoo who was staying miles away alone.

Elder Min was the father of Park Jiah, he was already old and did feel the pain of losing his daughter, years back he met with an accident due to which he was in coma for nine years and when he woke up the news he got was, his son was dead, his daughter is missing with his grandchildren Min Yoongi and Park Jisoo.

Min Yoongi was silent throughout the conversation, he just assured everyone that Jisoo was doing fine there.

After a while Park Jimin enterd the living room looking pale, his eyes were bloodshot red, his hair were messy.

He unhurriedly walked towards them stood beside Park Jungkook. He was done crying and could be stable now.

Elder Min looked at him and continued where he stopped:

"I will leave to California tomorrow morning!"

"But father we are already going on Friday night, you can come with us."
Mr.park said.

"I will stay there and wait for you all apart from Jisooya I have some other matters too." He said while looking at Park Jimin.

"Fine Grandfather I will accompany you!" Min Yoongi said before helping the elder to stand.

"No need I will go by myself I don't want anyone to be there with me." He said while his eyes shone bright and his tone was firm.

"Fine we won't come before Friday." Park Seokjin said.

Soon Elder Min left the penthhouse with Min Yoongi, Mr.Park returned back to Park Residencey with Park Jungkook.

Park Seokjin was inside his room a crying mess while looking at a old picture in which they were a happy family.

His mother and sister were present too.

On the other hand Park Jimin was sitting on the roof top while drinking furiously. His tears never stopped, his face was red.

Mr.park was resting on his bed while silently sobbing. The night wasn't bright .

The day turned to night the time flew so fast.

Park Jungkook was inside the gym boxing furiously, his tears where still visible...trying very hard to stop them but still they made their way.

He plopped on the floor and started crying soundly.

This was heart breaking....the family was a crying mess with pain their hearts.

Losing a loved one is painful.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hey people :)

How are you all?
Well firstly I'm sorry for not updating frequently but to make it up for it I have suprise for you all!!!!

I will be uploading a one shot consisting of 2 or 3 chapters so look forward to it.

The name of the story is:

It ends with Us.

Hope you guys like it.
Anyways take care, eat healthy.
Buhbye❤️