"Chapter-71."

Taehyung and Seokjin were already up, when Yeonjun entered the living room, he bowed respectfully to Taehyung and Seokjin.

Taehyung gestured him to take a seat, which Yeonjun politely denied:

"Thank you President Kim, but actually I urgently need go." Taehyung nodded and looked at Jisoo who just entered living room looking all dull and upset.

"I will accompany you till the elevator." Taehyung said and followed Yeonjun, who respectfully bowed and bid his good bye to others.

Taehyung unhurriedly walked with Yeonjun, till the elevator and asked him:

"How did you find out that Dr.Jisoo stays here?"

"Dr.Lisa.."

"Did you find anyone suspicious while on your way here?" Taehyung asked as he looked at Yeonjun.

"No, I didn't directly come here....,the only thing I find suspicious is Dr.wicky I have already mailed you hyung..." Said Yeonjun.

Yeonjun said and quickly got into the elevator, Taehyung looked at him and stood infront of the elevator with his both the hands in his pocket.

Taehyung enterd his apartment to find Park Jimin sleeping on the couch while Park Jungkook and Park Seokjin talking to his wife.

Taehyung unhurriedly walked and sat beside his wife. Jisoo looked at him and again started talking to Jungkook.

"Well, let's order dinner no need to cook." Said Park Seokjin.

Jisoo and Jungkook were still unbothered, they were still having their conversation without minding Taehyung and Seokjin.

"So, that means that you can easily start up interior designing business?" Asked Jisoo to which Jungkook slightly nodded and said.

"Yes, but you know father wouldn't allow me to take over glory world so easily he wants me too work as an employee first..."

Said Jungkook being all gentle and matured man.

Time passed and Jungkook switched his gossip partner from Jisoo to Taehyung.
Park Seokjin soon left when he received a call and Park Jimin was still sleeping.

Jisoo was listening to Taehyung and Jungkook but she wasn't interested in business field.

"The shares are abruptly going down and there is no chance for them to survive this time, Jimin hyung already bought a few of them and the rest was bought by you so... if hyung don't want them you can buy those and you will be able to take it under Kim group." Jungkook stated. Jisoo was sitting and listening to them, she looked at Taehyung's cup which was empty... she unhurriedly took it and poured him a little more tea and handed him back......

Seeing his sister being married was something he never thought... he did thought of having niece and nephew but his sister marrying someone was something different....

Jungkook looked at Jisoo who looked bored and Taehyung who was sipping his tea, when a great idea popped up in his head.

"Noona?" Jungkook asked to which Jisoo and Taehyung both looked at him.

"Now that you have been married to him since one month or whatsoever...what do you think of him?" Jungkook asked, Jisoo looked at Taehyung and Jungkook.

Taehyung was sweet and caring person towards her but she has never seen him this good to anyone else Jisoo thought.

"Well, let me tell you......" Jungkook looked at Taehyung and sighed...Taehyung was glaring at him.
"Let's drop it."

"Well noona let me tell you something..." Jungkook came closer to Jisoo and whispered
enough for Taehyung to hear.

"Let me tell you about Taehyung's first love."

Hearing the word 'first love' Jisoo heart tightened for a while.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook and sighed before calmly stating. "My hands feel little itchy recently and happens that the back of house is spacious. We can go there to practice a little so that it might be easy for you when you enter military." Jisoo looked at Taehyung.

Was he trying to threaten Jungkook infront of his own sister.

Jungkook was trembling all over but Jisoo looked at him and asked:

"What about first love? Ah?"

Jungkook smiled and said:

"Well, Taehyung hyung now it's noona who asked me to say...so I just can't hide..." Jungkook turned his head towards Jisoo and Started...

"When hyung was really young like 8 years I guess he fell in love with a girl and he still has her picture was something I heard from aunty but 7 years back....hyung was miserable injured, lying on the hospital bed half dead...I remember he could barely move his fingers but just for that online girl he used to be on the phone all the day and if that little girl would not give him attention, he would be aggressive and mad and depressed all day....."

Jisoo: "......"

It turned out that Mr.Kim would be like
This when he is in love ah ! Thought Jisoo.

Taehyung let out a soft laugh twice and looked at Jungkook:

"My hands are real itchy today..they won't stop at one time." Jungkook abruptly stood up and winked at Jisoo before leaving the living room and entering the balcony.

He quickly closed the door of the balcony not allowing anyone one to enter the balcony. Taehyung was about to walk behind him when Jisoo held his wrist tightly and pulled him down to sit.

He was heavy..... Jisoo thought.

"Where is your first love?" Jisoo asked,

She found that she really liked to care too much. She was even concerned about his past, and suddenly became so bold to ask him directly.

Kim Taehyung turned his head and looked at her. His fingers were on his chin, his eyes narrowed Slightly, as if trying to look something on her face: "You really have no impressionat all?"

Jisoo: "????"

She was totally confused. An impression of what exactly? She saw Kim Taehyung smiling bitterly, and then said: "I'm Loren."

Jisoo was confused: "who Loren?"

His face was darkened. He was silent for a moment and then said: "You once added a net friend. Loren is my online name."

Net friend? Loren?

In the depths of her mind, where dust was about to be sealed, it was suddenly illuminated by the bright light,and the things poured like a fountain.

Jisoo remembered who Loren was.