"President Kim."

Jisoo was burning.... she unhurriedly got up and grabbed her medication kit and grabbed the needed tablet and chugged it with water.

It was past 5 in the morning when Jisoo woke up.. her throat was dry, her body was quite hot but she didn't want to take a leave..... she started coughing...

Now she was even having cold.

She got up and took a warm shower to replace the dullness and illness.

Jisoo quickly got out of bathroom with water dripping from her waist length hair, she unhurriedly paced forward towards the wardrobe and grabbed her clothes.

Jisoo left her place after she was ready with empty stomach.

She spent her whole day in appointments and one or two surgery's...

Lisa already left to her hometown while Yeonjun was busy preparing for his professional medical examination and yoongi had to take care of the business....

The hospital next day was calm Gina took a leave while Wicky hid in her cabin without facing Mr.peter.

Dr.Harry noticed Jisoo during the surgery she looked pale..

Soon after 9 pm she felt her body giving up, her head was aching while body was burning..

She stepped inside Dr.Harry's cabin to find him writing reports, she quickly said him that she wasn't able to hold up any more and wanted to rest...

The rest of the ward rounds were now handed to Dr.harry.

Jisoo quickly left the hospital with her belongings.

She had a long way to go to her place..she decided to take a short cut which was not filled with traffic rather a calm and hushed street.

Her hand on the steering wheel felt and numb and started trembling... her eyelids were getting heavy ....

She parked the car under a huge tree. She rested her head on the steering wheel and finally decided to get down of the car and take a cab.

Should I call someone to pick me up.

Yeonjun?

He is busy with his finals.

Lisa ?

Yoongi oppa ?

And finally she felt dizzy and fell back.

She unbloted the car door and stepped out.

'Thud'

She fell unconscious on the ground.

It was definitely the most hushed street in California.

On the way back to inspect his new location for upcoming project.

Jack was driving while Mark was seated on the front passenger seat, Taehyung's seating on the passenger seat.

Taehyung was reading documents while Mark was patiently looking at the scenery.

"Jack ?"

"Hmm"

"Look their is a women lying on the road."

Jack quickly looked at his side and he almost wided his eyes they were far but the streetlight made her spotlight.

"Boss it's Dr.Jisoo if I'm not wrong...it's her car I remember on that day when I bumped into her in the pharmacy."

Taehyung quickly averted his gaze and ordered him to stop the car.

Taehyung swiftly got out of the car and yes it was Jisoo lying on the road lifeless.