"Chapter-100."

Days passed but still no sign of both of them. The Gu's didn't make any fuss and kept quiet, this wasn't there thing to do and Park Cheol would definitely not stop here!

Shin-hi's daughter was missing too. The Park's filterd the whole south Korea but couldn't find her.

Time passed by And finally the day came when twins where born, It was boy and girl. Park Ji-ah was happy but afraid too.

Everything was going well until the Gu's showed up, they claimed the girl as their sons blood and tried to take the little girl away, but little did they know that Park Shin-hi's daughter was long gone and they were still trying to find her.

The Gu's agreed to their statement and decided to search for Shin-hi's daughter too, but that was just a plan of them.

They tried to take Park Cheol's daughter away and claimed her to be their Son's child.

This was a huge mess between Park's and Gu's.

Park Cheol's mother, the elder of the Park family decided to hide the girl who was just born. The girl was also named after her. Park Ji-soo.

The elders decided not reveal the truth.

The Park's wouldn't reveal their children at the young age because of security issues.

Days went by and Park Cheol completely shifted to Seoul from Busan. It was safe for his family. He decided not to let his daughter go public and made sure to fulfill her wishes inside his place. He was again blessed with a baby boy. He decided to send the boys to boarding.

Everything went smoothly, but the fear of losing his daughter didn't let the couple live happily. Though it was their child but the power their enemies hold was enough to ruin their daughters life.

The elder Park also passed away. The SA agency was a gift to Park cheol but he didn't wanted to have it so he decided to give it to his foster brother but he was still young to handle such a big club. As the time passed by Park Cheol unknowingly gained enemies.

Park Jisoo did her primary school at home but really wanted to go school, she loved how her younger brother and twin would always describe about school and boarding, after crying and convincing her parents she finally got the permission for open schooling, but things didn't go right after that.

The man who was actually found missing on the accident scene, Jeong came back and started looking for Park Cheol and claimed that Park Ji-soo is his daughter and wanted to keep her with him, but the truth was Jisoo was Park Cheol's daughter but he didn't agree and declined the DNA reports by saying that it is fake.

Park Cheol was threatened by him that if he don't hand Jisoo to him then he would announce to world that, the great actress was the only heiress of Park family and died in accident after giving birth to a girl whose father is unknown.

Nevertheless, Park Cheol still made sure his family's safety and left for Busan to meet Jeong who teamed up with a few of his enemies.

That night,Park Cheol was invited for dinner and was poisoned but luckily, He was saved by an unknown person. Days passed by and he couldn't leave the prison they had him tied.

Later, Jeong himself freed him by saying, I have already released the news about you being died, no one knows where your family is.....

Park Cheol got tensed, he had no idea where he was but somehow managed to contact his brother.

When he was supposed to meet his wife he got know that his children were kidnapped and he knew who it was. He and Park Ji-ah's brother decided to find them together and he did.

_____________

"That night, I broke into the warehouse to find you and your brothers luckily no one was there. I found your elder brothers first and then Jungkook. Remember I came to you that night?" Park Cheol asked, and Jisoo nodded her head was down.

"I saw you and decided to send you and your brothers to Boston with your mother......I know running was not safe choice but I decided to stay here amd resolve all this....but your uncle, he left your brothers with me and sent you and your mother to California....."

Jisoo gripped onto his hand tightly and said,

"So you knew that we were here?" Park Cheol nodded and continued,

"That night the thing with Jeong where resolved but he wasn't the one who kidnapped you and your brothers....."

"Who was it?"

"It was Gu Mason!!"

Jisoo stared at her father with tensed look she had no idea about the dark past.

"That's the reason why me and your mother decide to keep you there!"

"So, why are you taking me now, he can still kill me father!" Jisoo said, her hands were trembling.

"It because.....you need to face this. You are my daughter and your mother wanted to let the world know about it. I know I should have stayed beside you and your mother but I couldn't...the circumstances didn't allow me!"

"Your mothers brother was killed too by Gu Mason."

Jisoo's heart was aching, she had no idea about this. Her parents went through a lot and she felt guilty about it. She felt a heavy burden on her shoulders because it was all to protect her.

"You were here all this years because your mother wanted to keep you away from the dark past and wanted to give you the life you wanted."

Jisoo stared at his father and realized that he was literally crying while describing how painful it was for him to stay away from his wife and daughter.

The door was swap open by Park Seokjin and Park Jungkook. Park Jungkooks head was down, while Park Seokjin was calm but his eyes held fear.

Park cheol looked at them and smiled and looked at Jisoo before saying,

"In the end it was all worth it. Though it all happened and hurted us the most but today you are here with us....."

"It was all Good for us."

- End of season 1

-Story by Mochi Aish.