"Definition of marriage."

Taehyung insisted on driving her to hospital because it's on his way.

Jisoo never visited Taehyung's office and probably didn't knew that it was just a couple of feet away from her hospital, but still she insisted on going by her self but his words were so warm and authorative she had to obey him.

"It's okay Taehyung I can go by myself, why to trouble you."

She said while handing him his brief case which was on the coffee table in living room. She had a small smile on her face, Taehyung unhurriedly grabbed the bag and looked at her with an unreadable look in his eyes.

"Jisoo, you seem to have forgotten the meaning of the document you signed yesterday. If you still don't understand the meaning of marriage then, I don't mind on explaining it to you. Marriage is a responsibility and duty built between two of us together. You are my wife taking care of you is my responsibility and a duty that I can't avoid. Can't you just be more self-aware?  Can't you demand just a little for me?"

This was the first time he used her name specifically. She looked at him and his words were really clear. Unknowingly Jisoo's heart softened. She looked forward to stay with this man and spent her life. She was really in thoughts while making breakfast for them, whether this marriage while work ? will it last ? but now after hearing him she was sure that he will put his hundred percent, he was already putting his efforts.

Jisoo nodded and said:

"Thank you Taehyung, I will try to be a good wife to you."

Taehyung grabbed his brief case with his left hand, while his right hand grabbed Jisoo's small yet soft hand in his. He smiled softly still his eyes were deep as ocean, unreadable, unpredictable.

"I believe in my wife's determination."

Jisoo looked at him with a soft heart...she felt her heart getting warm with his words, she rarely felt this way.

"Thank you Taehyung for having faith in me."

By this being said the newly married couple walked out of the apartment, Jisoo unhurriedly locked the door with the pincode and they left to the parking lot.

Taehyung was about to walk in the elevator when Jisoo stopped him.

"Why don't we use stairs ?"

Taehyung raised his brows and pulled her inside the elevator and said:

"It's just waste of time and if you want to stay fit I will get you to the gym."

Jisoo looked at him, this time she was the one to raise her brows.

"Why is it waste of time ? And about gym I don't prefer going out for workout."

"Well if you want to take stair case feel free but make sure that you use a mask."

Jisoo did pay attention to his each and every single word but she didn't understand what he meant by 'use mask.' Taehyung watched her. She looked adorable while thinking deeply.

Her thoughts were cut off with the sound of elevator doors sliding aside.

Taehyung and Jisoo reached the parking lot and they quickly made their ways onto their seats.

It was pretty cold but he made sure that Jisoo and him carry extra coats and he also placed extra windbreaker for emergency purposes.

Taehyung quickly heated the car while Jisoo placed the breif case and her huge handbag which contained all her reports, white coat and stethoscope.
She did had a pair in her cabin.

Jisoo felt warm and comfortable in his car. It was definitely luxurious and pretty modern.

Taehyung started driving while Jisoo looked outside the window. The scenery outside was beautiful.

Taehyung stayed in a high class colony where everything was beautiful and classy.

Jisoo also stayed in well and high class, secure colony but it wasn't that beautiful compared to the maple colony.

Jisoo was so drowned in her thoughts that she did not notice Taehyung staring at her time to time.

Jisoo was definitely an overthinker.

Jisoo had one thought which kept her insaan.

Taehyung could easily get a girl from a good family, who looked more beautiful than her.  He is the man every girl desires for. Did Taehyung feel bad and petty on her by marrying her.

She had no one after her mother, she had Yoongi but he was just her cousin he couldn't stay with her permanently. Maybe Taehyung felt bad for her... these thoughts kept her disturbing.

She finally decided to ask him but before she could start Taehyung already said:

"What are you thinking so deeply ?"

Jisoo looked at him and said:

"Can I ask you something ?"

Taehyung hummed in response and looked at the road infront him.

"Did you marry me because you felt I'm pitiful ? You would have gotten pretty and some one who can match your capability."

Taehyung silently, calmly listened to her. He unhurriedly Parked the car under a tree.

The roads weren't jammed, probably people start leaving their house for office around eight thirty or nine.

He looked at her and stared deep into her eyes. Jisoo could feel a little fear from his deep stares.

"I don't need to pity on you and why would I ? What makes you think that way ?" He said calmly.

Jisoo stayed silent.

"Jisoo, you yourself is enough...I'm just a companion in this journey of our life. And whereas about pretty and capable women."

"You are pretty, capable yet self made doctor. I have got you....probably my grandmother have been searching for a girl for me but every girl from rich and elite families are spoiled and they don't know anything other than spending money uselessly."

"You have got all the qualities my grandmother wanted in my women.
You are independent you don't need anyone's help, you are intelligent and yet beautiful so.... why would I miss this chance."

"Delete that nonsense from your mind.
It's of no use, I already answered your question so don't think of such nonsense again."

Jisoo said nothing, she quickly looked out of the window. She could feel her cheeks heating up yet it was obvious shown on her face that she was blushing.