"We have plenty of time to know each other."

Jisoo was stunned... no words were out of her mouth not even a squeak.

Taehyung looked at her, he noticed that he was not able to text her earlier... he quickly asked her:

"Where is your phone?"

Jisoo signalled at the back passenger seat. He quickly grabbed the bag and got the phone out.

"What's the password?"

"Xxxxx"

He quickly tapped something against the screen and soon his phone vibrated. He placed it back and started driving.. Jisoo didn't reject him nor did she reply .

She was nervous for no reason.

Now they were infront of Jisoo's place she looked at him so did he,

"Take your time I will give you three days I hope to hear a positive reply, because I don't accept negative."

Jisoo still didn't say anything.

She thanked him and got down while Taehyung did the same.

He leaned on the car and stood infront her place.

Jisoo looked at him still standing their.

She got into the house and rushed to her room.

He could see the lights were now switched on. He grabbed a steel box and pulled out a cigarette and lit it up and started puffing professionally.

His eyes were deep as ocean. What he felt couldn't be described.

Jisoo walked to the window and sneakingly peeked out. She saw Taehyung smoking... and then soon Taehyung looked at the window and...

Eye contact.

She quickly straightened the curtains and rushed to the bathroom to take bath.

Taehyung left the place after a while.

He entered his place and took a warm shower to relax his veins.

He entered the study room after a shower in his Vest and joggers.

It was pretty cold outside.

He started working and reading the documents.

On the other side Jisoo wasn't able go concentrate.

It was a straight forward proposal.

What would she do now.

Yes or No?

To be honest she felt really good, safe, secure, comfortable around him.

She would be lying If she said that he wasn't handsome.

Even she would admire Taehyung.

She entered her room and pulled the blanket till her beautiful face and distracted her mind. But miserably failed.

She finally fell asleep after an hour or so.

***
Thailand:

Jungkook woke up and found himself sleeping alone. He looked around but the girl he spent his night was no where to be found.

As he was about to sleep again in frustration his phone buzzed.

He looked at his phone to have countless missed calls from Eunwoo and Bam.

He washed up unhurriedly.

He looked at the other side of the bed and found some money.

Yet he grabbed it and throwed them back to the spot.