"Chapter-93."

"What would you like to have sir?"The workers asked Taehyung, Jisoo quickly walked towards them. Taehyung looked at Jisoo, as in saying her to give her order.

"I would like to have two chocolate chip ice cream and the black Belgium cake."

"Thank you, I'll get it ready quickly." The worker quickly walked away and here Taehyung looked at Jisoo.

"Look there, that's the most popular and good flavor when it comes to ice cream, you want to try it out." Jisoo said, while pointing towards the pinkish red ice cream packed in a transparent bar.

"Well, you already ordered chocolate ice cream...."

"It won't be a big deal for you...anyway you are a foodie and can eat up the whole thing." Here Jisoo teased him funnily and Taehyung stared at her. Jisoo quickly walked towards the counter and got the strawberry nutty ice cream packed.

Taehyung kept staring at her until she was back,

"Looks like Missus has improved her EQ after staying with me."

Jisoo stared at him and laughed, "you are so...."

"Ma'am your order." Her sentence was cutt of by the worker. Taehyung quickly grabbed the brown paper bag and handed his card to the worker.

_______

Jisoo was enjoying her ice cream while Taehyung was driving, it was pretty early. The roads were jammed and they had to stop every now and then due to traffic. Jisoo unhurriedly bought the spoon towards Taehyung's mouth and the latter opened his mouth before taking the spoon in his mouth.

"No matter what your initial intention was...."

She stared at his side profile and said while taking a spoon full of ice cream in her mouth.

"I'll forever remember these beautiful moments spent here in California, Thank you Kim Taehyung."

What a silly, easily pleased girl.

"One who is accountably solicitous is hiding some evil intentions, eh?  What did you do now? Or do you want me to satisfy any request of yours?" Taehyung asked, while looking straight at the road.

Jisoo looked at him while slowly pulling the spoon out of her mouth. She almost forgot that this man had a vigilance that could see through everything. He instantly saw through her thoughts and she felt defeated.

Her brows were frowned into a knot as she thought about it and decided not hide and be frank with him.

"Jeremy and Lisa wants to meet you...as in my husband not as president Kim."

Taehyung looked at her oddly and again averted his gaze, Jisoo noticed that he was driving really slowly.

"Do you want to meet them?" Jisoo asked him again but he didn't answer her and kept driving, Jisoo quickly reached out for the bag and grabbed the cake box before detaching it's lid. She loved eating cakes and ice creams. She couldn't hold her self and started eating. then, she heard Taehyung saying:

"Do they want to see who's so unlucky to have married to a silly foodie?"

Taehyung threw her a glance as he continued to drive.

Jisoo sulked when she heard him," why are you making it sound like bad deal marrying me? I'm a modern lady, A fair, rich and beautiful woman! Who are you calling a silly foodie?"

"You need to train longer to lure me into a trap, but it won't work on me." Taehyung scanned Jisoo with his eyes as if he was looking at an idiot.

He was the one who would trap others.
Whoever could trap him?

"Yeah, that why you trapped me....cause you are good at trapping.."

A beautiful, rich, fair women?

Well, if she was serious she looked pretty cute.

"Not today, it's a party for you and there is no need of me you should enjoy eh?" Taehyung said calmly as if he never said anything to Jisoo. Jisoo looked at him and rolled her eyes.

Jisoo quickly closed the box before keeping it back inside the paper bag. Taehyung handed her a tissue out of nowhere. Jisoo quickly grabbed it and wiped her hands off.

The car was silent again, Jisoo looked at her hand which had her wedding ring and then at Taehyung's hand it also had  ring, the rings were quite similar but the difference was her variant had a diamond while his didn't have one.

The faint glimmer of the vairant made Jisoo's hand look prettier. Jisoo smiled at the rings and carefully played with her ring.

Taehyung threw her a look and said, "Never take it off, alright?" Jisoo looked at him. Jisoo's body trembled as she looked at her hand again before taking a deep breath,"it looks so beautiful that I wouldn't be willing to take it off."

"As long as you like it." Taehyung said gently.

"I was worried that it might not fit you, but it seems like I was overthinking, it suits you very much." Taehyung withdrew his eyes from the road to admire her hand before averting his gaze.

Jisoo smiled happily and said.

"Of course, Lisa always said that my hands look really great and that I have a flair for natural beauty. They pair well along with any piece of jewelry."

"Natural beauty? You?" Taehyung asked as he raised his brows.

"Yes, me indeed." Jisoo said, with star shining in her eyes.

"What a rare scene! A foodie realizing her inner potential....hmm....okay stop messing around we are around the corner."

Jisoo stared at him as he spoke and quickly said with anger.

"You're the foodie, you're the idiot, you keep messing around with me. Don't think I'll be scared of you because you are the chairman."

Taehyung chuckled and said, "Missus I'm the one who is scared of you....."

"That's good!" Jisoo said and quickly looked out of the window.

Soon the car came to an halt and Jisoo looked around and saw that she finally reached Jeremy's place after messing with Taehyung the whole ride.

"Text me when you are done, I'll pick you up." Taehyung said and Jisoo stared at him.

"It's fine, you must be tired..." she quickly passed the paperbag of cake and ice cream before saying, "the cake tastes good you can have it and don't worry I'll text you if I'm done."

Taehyung nodded as Jisoo was about to walk out after detaching the door, she felt his hand on her's. She looked at him and moved forward and felt his lips on her's.

The soft kisses from him were best for her. She would literally melt with his sweet and soft kisses.