"A happy family."

Jisoo was now finally inside her home.
Jisoo slowly detached her shoes and slowly paced forward and placed the plastic polythene which contained food for Jisoo bought by Taehyung. She glanced at the plastic bag and smiled and turned towards the bathroom to wash her hands she soon entered her mother's room.

She slowly twisted the door knob and entered the room she had a bitter and sad smile on her face. It was obvious that she really wanted to cry because she wanted to see her mother hold her,hug her.

She had a miserable mind at the moment. She held all her emotions and moved towards the cupboard. She slid the door and touched the clothes which belonged to her mother. As she was discovering her mother's wardrobe she found a white slik fabric which was in squared shape she grabbed the cloth  and brought it upto her nose. She felt that the scent on the cloth didn't belong to her mother.

She felt that the smell was familiar. But couldn't sense it.

She just sighed and placed it back.
She floped onto the bed she was in deep thought. She didn't even realized that tears were rolling down her cheeks she Slowly closed her eyes and recalled all the memories of her beautiful mother. But a bell on the door broke her thoughts.

She unhurriedly got up. She straightened her dress and hair and slowly opened the door to find Yoongi and Lisa standing. She smiled at them.

Lisa quickly rushed inside with a big tiffin box while yoongi was standing in the door way Jisoo signalled him to come inside.

Jisoo sat down on the couch while yoongi did the same while Lisa was sitting on the bean bag.

Lisa looked at Jisoo and asked:" Jisoo Unnie I know you don't want to eat but for your good health and future stamina you need to eat right?"

Jisoo knew what she meant she could never underestimate Lisa she could actually flirt and make others burst into laughter. Jisoo smiled while Yoongi was in his thoughts.

Lisa glanced over him and said:" I know that it's not easy to forgot someone I know you both miss aunty but-- she won't be happy seeing us in this state..... so it's better we eat and gain strength to face future" Lisa got up and held yoongi and Jisoo's arm and pulled both of them to dining area she let go Yoongi hands and held her chest and said:"Yoongi oppa I must say you exercise well it took half of my energy to pull you here" She looked at Jisoo who was unpacking the food and then glanced over a plastic bag which had food she wanted to ask something to Jisoo but then decided to help Jisoo while keeping her mouth shut.

They had the meal. Jisoo wasn't eating it was Lisa who kept feeding her and yoongi filling her empty plate. Now they were done with meal and were seated in the living room. Lisa already left it was only Jisoo and Yoongi.

" Jisoo ?" Yoongi muttered while looking at Jisoo who had her eyes closed.

"Yes Yoongi oppa" Jisoo answered still eyes closed as she rested her back on the couch.

"Jisoo actually I had a talk with Mr.peter he said that he will give you a week or 2 leave and also I had already done the paper work for the death certificate so..." As he said this Jisoo slowly opened her eyes and looked at him.

"Oppa I can't take leave you know right!"Jisoo said calmly.

"Jisoo don't suppress feelings inside you they will do nothing but leave scars on your heart and you won't be able to accept the reality you know you should cry at moments like this you should tell to the ones you are close so that you and your heart feel light. Hmm?"

Jisoo just nodded She looked pale and fragile. She had tears stains on her soft cheeks. Her nose and cheeks were slight pink. Her heart shaped lips were dry.

Yoongi could never see Jisoo in this state and soon he said:"Jisoo"

"Yes" she looked at him.

" I think you should move out"Yoongi said while Jisoo's brows formed a knot.

"Oppa I can't you know I have so many memories of her I-I just can't."

"It's for your safety you know right the secret because of which you had to hide you identity and also aunty kept you save here now that she...."he took a pause words were not able to find a way to come out from his mouth.

"They might find you and you know that I can't always stay with you so you need to move out and I don't want any negative answer. And also I have already found a flat for you so ou need to move out. I will help you okay ?"

Jisoo didn't respond to him and simply nodded.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Seoul:

Mr.park and Seokjin were seated in a room with few bottles of alcohol Mr.park was known for his self control and rules and today he broke his own rule by drinking without a limit.

Seokjin who was just lost in his thoughts finally looked up and stopped his dad. He knew that alcohol can never end the pain. It was just some temporary relief from pain.

"Dad I think that's enough lets--" Seokjin said but he was immediately cut off by Mr.park "No its not enough you guys will never know what all sacrifice did your mother and I did" he spoke in a high tone and then went silent for a while and then said in a low voice:" but in the end I couldn't end up with her I couldn't protect her,I couldn't fulfill all her wishes and promises."

Seokjin couldn't help but hug him they both father and son were silent. And then Mr.park said:" Seokjin I am really tired I want you to get Jisoo back safely I want to see her happy I want to see you all get married.... I want to live my last days happily with my daughter and sons if possible I would like to live with my grandchildren you get my point right .... get Jisoo home safely I will retire soon" Seokjin just nodded and now Seokjin had a huge plan in his head to get Jisoo back and have a happy family without worrying.

Seokjin and Mr.park were now in their huge villa in outskirts. Mr.park was now sleeping peacefully while Seokjin was sitting on the couch in his room. There was pin drop silence in the room which was disturbed by the phone call he unhurriedly attended the call.

"Hello?"

The person on the other line :"Hello young Master Kim."

"Is Jisoo fine there I am not in able to  contact  yoongi"

"Yes young Master Kim actually president Kim---" the person on the other call paused and there was a deep voice from the other line which was recognized by Seokjin.

" Hello hyung."