"Chapter-4."

" RESPONSIBILITY"

Jisoo was finally at home after being from the pharmacy, she quickly twisted the door knob and entered inside.
she placed the medicine pouch on the table before chugging her hands in water.

She entered the bedroom glancing at the middle aged women sleeping quietly. Jisoo sighed and started,

"Come'on mamaa, this is not going to work this time stop acting. I know you are not asleep." She sat on the other side of the bed glancing at the women. Soon the middle aged women slightly opened her eyes and smiled at her daughter. "Your acting won't work on me." Jisoo again said.

"Okay fine hand me my bag I'll take my medications." Jisoo's mother said as she unhurriedly got up.

_________

"Soon-wife-to-be?" Young women in her early 20s questioned Park Jimin who was sitting in front of her.

"En!" Jimin remarked.

"From Jung Roseanne to Park Roseanne." Jimin stated, making the girl infront of him slightly blush. 

"Well I remember once you said, the day your mom and your sister will be with you you will marry..."She looked at him before continuing, "Don't tell me!" She  went silent for a few seconds and yelled out off happiness, "That means you have already found them, oh no I'm gonna cry now........."

Seeing her reaction Park Jimin had a soft smile. He can pay millions to just see her smiling but there is no need because she was already his.

Soon Roseanne started questioning him,  "Wait- do you have a picture of her, I mean your sister's and what about aunty do you have her picture?" She asked.

"Jimin I am so excited and nervous." Jimin held Roseanne's hand and looked at her which sent butterflies in Roseanne's stomach he gave her a soft smile and pulled her into his embrace as he stated, "You don't have to be nervous, Mom will definitely like you she isn't a typical mom. She always appreciated me back then and I believe you'll win my mom's heart, and whereas about my twin she might look hard to approach but she is actually kind at heart. if I like something then she loves it and don't worry my twin s
and mom aren't going to be bad believe me." He said and she suddenly pulled out from hug making him confuse, but soon she gave a peck on his lips.
It's Park Jimin, he isn't satisfied with a peck and soon he kissed her slowly and suddenly a voice echoed in the living room resulting Roseanne to flinch but Jimin was still side hugging Roseanne "Stop being cozy with my sister. " Roseanne got up from the couch and ran toward kitchen.

"Oppa I'll get some juice for both of
you." She ran toward kitchen with her red beautiful face.

Soon the man entered the living room and sat facing Park Jimin,"Well, it seems like you have found a broker as the salesman."  the man started with his cold voice.

"yeah, it will be good if, it's someone experienced in this state."  Park Jimin answered which earned another question from the man who was sitted infront of him. "How about the new mission are you part of it, because this mission is the reason for you to join the agency right?"  Park Jimin quickly answered, "Dad haven't said anything yet. But I will be part of this mission soon Hoseok hyung!"

Jung Hoseok, he is known as an artist who comes up with different master pieces well he is basically the Heirs of one of the most wealthy and prestigious family.

Jung Roseanne, young lady who is sister of Jung Hoseok and girlfriend of Park Jimin and one and only physical trainer. though she is known as spoiled child as she is the only heiress of Jung family but you never know until you yourself reach out to a person and know his personality yes she was most humble and down to earth person.

Soon Jimin ,Hoseok and Roseanne had a little conversation and  Park Jimin left.

___________

Night passed and the sun was already up in California.

It was a bright day.

The rays of the sun entered the room through a small hole in the window and it was directly hitting Jisoo's face but she was sleeping soundly.  Jisoo's mother who was staring at her daughter with love in her eyes. Soon she kissed her forehead and headed outside the room.

Jisoo was awake when smelled delicious food.

Soon Jisoo had her breakfast and got dressed and left for her work

_______

Kim group :

"President Kim, Mr.park's Flight will be here. Sir, are we going to pick him? " Taehyung who was reading document he unhurriedly nodded and commanded,

"We won't be picking him, but we will meet him at his daughter's house so get the car ready we will be leaving and also keep an eye on the Gu's they seems little suspicious." Taehyung's secretary nodded and left the room.

As Jack Taehyung's secretary left the room Taehyung grabbed his phone and started scrolling over and smiled
"You are my RESPONSIBILITY and I won't back off now"

Soon Taehyung reached a location to meet Mr.Park Cheol.

A middle aged man got out off the car. Taehyung greeted the man who was in brown suit paired with brown pant and on top of it he wore a trench coat. Soon he was Greeted by Taehyung who was wearing a turtle neck shirt paired with black jeans and black blazer well it was simple but when Kim Taehyung wears it you won't find it simple.

Mr.park : "Are they both inside?"

Taehyung: your daughter already left
its only your wife in there.

Mr park: I will meet My wife as of now but it's not the right time to meet my daughter" he said and walked forward.