"Chapter-67."

She was still hugging her father, she never left his embrace but her sobs got harder and harder because of which Mr.park's Suit was half drained in her tears. She was crying so badly that Taehyung wanted to rush towards her and console her, his heart was aching by the sight of her crying infront of him and he could do nothing  and just be patient.

After a long hug, which felt like a half a day....Jisoo finally pulled back from hug and looked at her father, he had tears in his eyes, his eyes were red and puffy.  it was visible. She felt weak all of the sudden. She held her father's hand tightly before looking at her mother's memorial.

"Mama, Dad is finally here..., you were desperate to Meet him...., I wish I could.....you could be here." She looked at her father before turning her head towards her brothers who were already torn down after seeing Jisoo's state.

Her eyes were bloodshot red, her body was trembling and above that she looked extremely pale.

"Mama really wanted to meet Dad and you all... she knew that she had less time, she started crying more often which she did rarely........ she would always say me to forget....the past but few days before she ......passed away she started talking to me about you all."

Her head was bursting yet her tears were still falling.

"Dad, Mama always wanted to see you....mama went through a lot and what took you so long to find us?"
Jisoo wasn't angry but she felt disappointed because her mother has already passed away and yet they were late to find them....,Soon Seokjin came towards her tapped on her shoulders. Jisoo looked at him with glossy eyes and he smiled and looked at his father before nodding.

Mr.park squeezed her hand and said which added more disappointment to her.

"I have already met your mother, the  day she passed away ....was the day-.."

Jisoo gasped, She had no idea but somewhere she was happy that her mother met her husband before expiring. Jisoo said nothing but stayed silent.

"Why did you not meet me ?" Asked Jisoo.

Later she heard Jungkook saying:

"Noona, even we had no idea that Dad visited Mama and we even had no idea about Mama's-..." he stopped and suddenly looked at his mother's grave.
He was disappointed too but somewhere they all knew that it was Good for them.....they have no idea how it was good but they felt but haven't realized it.

Jimin never uttered a word...., yet he was sobbing silently. After a  while Seokjin looked at everyone and said:

"Mama, must be happy...the place she is in now is the most happiest place...she was tired..."

"She did say that she was tired that night." Said Jisoo with a huge sigh as she thought of that night.

3 January.

Jimin looked at the death day and was again broken...it was his no twins birthday...his and Jisoo's.

He unhurriedly walked towards his dad and helped in getting up while Jungkook handed Jisoo a bouquet of lillies. As soon as Jisoo saw them she remembered him. Even he was with her.. she looked around to find him but he was nowhere to be found...she was so busy in breaking down after meeting her family that she forgot her husband.

She looked at her mother's gravestone and smiled. There was a picture of their family...it must be her siblings who placed it. She unhurriedly placed the flowers beside the rest four bouquets and bowed her head for a long time. And after a few minutes she got up and smiled a little after seeing the people she longed to see.

She placed her right hand on left and felt the ring and started touching it, which didn't go  unnoticeable by the cunning Park Jungkook.

"Noona-... are you dating or engaged?" Asked Park Jungkook.

Park Jimin glared at him before hitting on his head:

"What nonsense are you saying  Park Jungkook ?"

"Hyung, before hitting me you better look at her left hand." Jisoo did feel a little nervous. Though they stayed away from each other for a long time, but still marrying someone was a huge decision and now that she has to say it she felt nervous probably afraid of their reactions.

She looked at her Dad and then Park Seokjin and Park Jimin then Park Jungkook:

"I'm-- married already." Said Jisoo.

Well she was still young, but when Jimin and Jungkook looked at her profile they didn't find her being married then is that means something happened.

While all these questions came up Park Seokjin and Mr.park seemed relaxed and said nothing instead Seokjin had a little smile too.

Jungkook instantly glanced at Jisoo's stomach:

"Noona you are still young to get married...so is that mean that you are..-.." he was instantly slapped on his head again by Park Jimin.

"Stop spitting nonsense.."He looked at Jisoo before continuing calmly. " when did you get married and who is that man?" He gritted his teeth at the last word.

Jisoo smiled and Said:

"It's been four weeks since I got married... and he must be here...-we came together." Jisoo said as she looked around and glanced at the cemetery gate but found no one. Later she looked at the right and saw her man coming towards her or them.

Park Jimin and Park Jungkook looked at Kim Taehyung and smiled...he was the one who took care of all the paper work of their mothers funeral and took care of her from afar....Jack reported to Jimin when he was back in south Korea but did Jack mentioned about Taehyung and Jisoo?

Definitely not.it was obvious from their reactions.

Taehyung glanced at all of them and smiled when he looked at Mr.park and looked at Jisoo who was approaching him.

Park Jimin and Park Jungkook were totally confused-...why was Jisoo walking towards Taehyung but the next scene was enough for both of them to frown.

Jisoo held Taehyung's hand she was about to say but Taehyung held her hand tightly and walked towards them.

They stood infront of her family hand in hand. Jisoo squeezed his hand without looking at him and said:

"He is the man I married." She looked at him and said again: "and I want to spend my rest of the life with him." Taehyung smiled at his statement.

"And Taehyung, this is my family....I know you have-..." before she could finish Park Jimin started:

"Kim Taehyung, how can you marry your best friends sister and moreover that you were here to protect and bring her to South Korea why the hell did you marry her was that also in the plan?" Jisoo eyes  were confused, but she noticed Seokjin's and her father's eyes were calm yet Park Jimin and Park Jungkook were obviously disappointed and anger was clearly seen on Jimin's face.

She looked at Taehyung.