"Chapter-46."

Taehyung unhurriedly switched the system of yacht to auto mode. He grabbed the helm and looked at the front before returning his gaze to the map.

Jisoo wasn't interested in the system of yacht or controlling it. She was enjoying the view which was seen from the huge glass walls. She really liked it.

Taehyung looked at her to find her smiling and admirably viewing the following water.

Taehyung smiled and said:

"Missus, want to learn? I'm ready to teach you." Jisoo looked at him and said with a small smile for which Taehyung could pay millions of dollars but that was not needed. She was his.

His wife.

His better half.

"No, it looks difficult. I don't want to cry out to learn and spend my day trying too hard. You know how to control it then even I know.....so can we go outside and start fishing please."

Taehyung didn't avert his gaze from Jisoo, he smiled and pressed a yellow button and within a few minutes Morin was inside the deck.

Taehyung held Jisoo's hand and led her outside before informing Morin to stop at a given location.

Taehyung unhurriedly walked while holding Jisoo's hand. Jisoo had to walk faster when walking with him.

They reached the cockpit and paced towards the huge couch which had fishing rods.

He unhurriedly grabbed the small and lightweight rode and handed it to Jisoo before setting its hook properly and then grabbed his, which was huge and also heavy.

Jisoo looked at her's and then his and said politely:

"Why is mine small and you have a huge rod?"

Taehyung looked at her while adjusting his hook and said:

"Wanna hold it?" Jisoo nodded and Taehyung swiftly exchanged the fishing rode. The moment Jisoo helded the heavy and huge rod she felt pain in her shoulders, which wasn't intense but she felt it.

She looked at Taehyung after realizing that she would not be able to handle the wait so she hurriedly exchanged it again and quickly turned around not wanting to face Taehyung.
Taehyung could do nothing but laugh.

After a few minutes the yacht stopped at a particular location and they both unhurriedly started fishing. Within half and hour Taehyung already caught 5 fishes while Jisoo didn't even caught one.

She held the rod with one hand and placed her other hand on her chin thinking deeply.

~FLASHBACK:

The park siblings were sitting on the cockpit with their fishing rods. Seokjin was the first one sitting on the right side hanging his bare legs on the wooden floor followed by Jimin and Jisoo lastly the very young six year old Jungkook.

Seokjin did caught 3 fishes and Jimin did one, while Jisoo and Jungkook were silent and irritated for not catching.

Jisoo looked at Jimin with her cute little eyes and said:

"Jimin?" Jimin looked at her.

"Call me oppa, I'm elder to you." Jisoo nodded.

"Jimin oppa!"

"Yes." Jimin said while circling the wire connected to the rod.

"I'm not able to find fishes are they not coming to my side."

Jungkook got up and throwed the fishing rode with full force causing it to hit his uncle.

He whined in pain and looked at Jungkook and carried him in his arms inside the companionway.