"The Great Chaos."

Taehyung had a simple smile which was rare..

He sighed and went inside the meeting room and resumed the meeting.

Jisoo on the other hand was finally done with the organizing stuff...she got up and paced forward towards the locker, she quickly grabbed the handel and with a light force and pulled it open.

She looked at the small picture of her and her family she was probably around 2 years in that picture.

She sighed and stared at it for a long time until she felt emotions rushing over she quickly placed it back and locked it.

Grabbing her stethoscope, she unhurriedly left the cabin.

+

Lisa was now on rounds... she observed the patients and assured them with her kind smile, she was definitely a junior so she had to inform the higher senior doctors before any movement and this is what she hated the most.

She was almost done but unfortunately there was a sudden urge of wave hitting her bladder she cursed internally and rushed towards the washroom....

It was definitely a chaotic moment for the Yeonjun who bumped into her on her way to washroom, he was so excited to tease her and start a fight with her.....

As soon as Lisa was out, yeonjun who was leaning against the wall Started laughing like a evil wizard he really wanted piss her.

Lisa rolled her eyes walked past him, he  quickly catched her pace and was now walking with her.

Lisa looked at him and he again started laughing. But before Lisa could say or slap or punch him there was a chaos near Jisoo's cabin... Yeonjun and Lisa spotted to young ladies probably her colleagues standing infront of Jisoo's door. Lisa's brows fromed a knot.

Their was a sharp noise of the heels. Lisa would definitely kill them if they are going to commence something new drama... she remembered when Jisoo was blamed for the thing she never did, exchanging medication...

She approached them followed by Yeonjun. She tapped one of the shoulder among the two and they swiftly turned their heads....

Lisa :"___"

These were new interns. They greeted her and she greeted back while Yeonjun couldn't take it... he was already fond by their looks. This was definitely his habit of going crazy over beautiful women but always failed in impressing them.

Lisa noticed a huge chocolate box and a pink letter which was really attractive.. she stared at them and couldn't help but ask: "Is it a special day that I don't remember interns ?"

The two girls exchanged glances and shyly said:"Actually we wanted to give these to Dr.Jisoo but can't because.."

"Feeling shy ?''Yeonjun completed and moved forward with his flirtious smrik which was a disgusting sight for Lisa.

Lisa chuckled and before yeonjun could say something stupid she said: " Well Dr.Jisoo is busy as usual you both know I guess, so why not give her during lunch time."

"But we rarely get worshiped by her beautiful face in cafeteria." One of the blonde girl said.

"Hmm don't worry I will get her today so make sure you give her okay?"Lisa tapped their shoulders and walked inside Jisoo's cabin.