"Chapter-58."

Jisoo felt breathless and quickly pulled away, their foreheads were still connected and they could feel each other's breath.

Her sweet breathe made him want her more.

Taehyung again kissed Jisoo, he was already addicted to them. She was his and their was no barrier between them, he loved her from the very start and she started falling for him.

Jisoo would never trust anyone apart from her family and close friends but Taehyung he wasn't her close friend and family member before being married to him. She felt comfortable and familiar with him.., she felt happy with him and this was something she only felt with her family.

Taehyung and Jisoo were already into each other and Jisoo was ready to be his everything, but they didn't see what was coming further.

Taehyung pulled out and looked at Jisoo, her eyes were still closed, hint of blush on her cheeks, her pretty lips were already swollen, he smiled and massaged her lips.

Jisoo unhurriedly opened her and instantly felt shy, the man was already looking deep into her, she quickly looked down and heard him chuckling lightly.

This was her very first kiss, the feeling which kept on flowing was something undescribable, something she never felt, something she wanted to feel more, the butterflies in her stomach were still moving and making her more excited.

She quickly turned around  and left the car, without glancing at him any further while slowly walking she felt him staring and chuckling at her actions and she felt embarrassed.

Taehyung looked at the figure who just disappeared and smiled, he knew that if he kissed her any further then he would not be able to control himself anymore.

He waited for her for a very long time and now she was his wife.

He remembered seeing her for the very first time.

The twin's birthday.....

It was her birthday, he was invited because her twin was his best friend, he also remembered him being paired with her as husband in a game.

From the very start he started liking her, she was a delicate and beautiful princess of Park's, he even remembered his best friend Park Jimin fighting with him for being her husband, and looks like history is going to repeat itself again.

Taehyung smiled and drove to the his company and saw already a few cars were standing or shall we say waiting for him.

He got down of his car and was greeted by Mark and few other directors who flew all the way from South Korea to California just for the inspection.

"Good morning President Kim." Mark greeted quickly and stood right beside Taehyung.

"Good morning boss."

"Good morning chairman."

They all greeted one by one and he nodded and instructed Mark to quickly commence the trip.

They all quickly placed all the important files and then swiftly got into their cars and left.

Taehyung looked at chauffeur who was called for Jisoo, the trusted man of Kim Taehyung, he quickly bowed and left.

Taehyung and Mark quickly drove their car to their destination.

On the other side Jisoo reached her cabin and quickly sat on the swril chair and covered her red face with her palms.

She was already red and after remembering what happened in the car made her breathless and hot.

She unconsciously touched her lips and again blushed.

She was already red as cherry and was afraid that people might misunderstood her.

Jisoo sighed heavily and pinched her cheeks, the door instantly flew open revealing Jeremy and Lisa Monoban.

"Park Jisoo what the hell you got married and never told me, and more over you married Kim Taehyung...., and you never told me en? I was your best friend right?  then why the hell Jeremy knows it first, even if you married him I have no problem but atleast I should be the first one to know that." Lisa snapped out loud and sat infront of Jisoo panting heavily.

Did she just came here running for this.

Jisoo looked at her and sighed.

"When I married him, you weren't here and when you cameback you were already busy in you department...sigh, now that you know I'm already married so..."

She was instantly cut off by Lisa:

"Okay fine I accept your apology."

"When did I apologized to you?"

Jeremy started laughing and Lisa glared at her before continuing:

"Fine, I want to meet him, call me on dinner some day." She instantly stood up and winked at Jisoo before leaving.

Lisa was Jisoo's close friend, and definitely she didn't intend to hide it from her but she got to know from Jeremy and Lisa felt sad, but after knowing that Jisoo have someone apart from her now she understood her and felt happy but Lisa had already experienced something in Thailand and wanted to tell that to Jisoo but felt really embarrassed.

Jisoo looked at Jeremy and she innocently smiled, Jisoo could do nothing but sigh again.

"What is today's schedule you said you made some changes right?"

"Yeah, there is a board meeting around one and then you have a short meeting with Dr.harry about the brain swelling of room no 45, and now you have a clinical rounds and few interns will be there to observe too."

Jisoo sighed, work load immediately makes her sigh but the thing was today she didn't had any surgery's so she had less on her plate.

The day went by quickly Taehyung was already in his hotel room after a hectic day he was back to his reserved room he quickly took shower and got dressed.

He had already finished his work and now was free he had a few documents to read but he wasn't in the mood maybe because he missed his wife.

He sighed and grabbed his phone and immediately Dailed her number,  which was instantly answered.

He was used to her presence, her cooked food, her signature scent, he was kind off missing her.

"Still awake?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah, had your dinner?" Her beautiful and deep voice was heard, his heart felt Warm.

"Had dinner with some directors."

"Thank you President Kim for arranging meals for me and also a chauffeur too." She said in an mocking tone to which Taehyung lowly chuckled.

"I can cook food Taehyung why did you order the meals for me."

"Aren't you sick en? I wanted you to have your meals and I know that you will skip them if you are busy."

He was right, she was about to skip her lunch so that she can prepare the report for the board meeting but when food was delivered on the name of Kim Jisoo, she had no chance but to finish it up.

Kim Jisoo?

She smiled and walked towards their room. She did feel lonely but his little little actions were already making her fall for him harder.