"lonely."

The bright light of sun entered the suit through the wide windows...The beautiful rays kept hitting Lisa beautiful face and complementing her features.

She woke up when she felt huge hand on her waist. She quickly remembered what happened yesterday and Boom....

This was unexpected.

This was my first time.

Why the hell did I....

Probably I won't be able to meet this man again.

She unhurriedly got up without disturbing him.

She felt anger rushing in her veins..

LUNA!!!

She got dressed and placed some money on the table..

She looked at the young handsome man sleeping peacefully. Unknowingly a smile erupted her lips.

He was indeed handsome, but she screwed it. She mumbled sorry and left swiftly.

****
SOUTH KOREA SEOUL:

Seokjin was sitting on his desk while signing some documents... he heard a knock on his door he softly replied 'come in'.

He was Greeted by a man who wore a sweat shirt and bucket hat which covered his whole face but still had a mask on.

Seokjin knew who he was.

"You are here finally."

The man quickly took his seat infront of  Seokjin.

"How are you ?" His voice contained a sort of worry and love ... he unhurriedly removed his mask and hat.

Min Yoongi ?

"I'm fine how are you ?"

"I'm infront of you health, wealthy and fine." Seokjin chuckled while Yoongi smiled.

Seokjin had hint of sadness in his eyes.
Yoongi could easily read his eyes.

"I'm sorry for aunt's loss." Yoongi said with a guilt.

Seokjin shook his head and said:

"I wasn't a good son.. nor a good brother even today after finding out.... she is alone their dealing with sort of bullies and having a hard time..."

Seokjin had a guilty feeling that he couldn't protect Jisoo on the night when they were kidnapped.. he couldn't protect his mother.

Now he had two options..

1. Meeting Jisoo and bringing her back to Korea.

2. Execute the safest plan to bring her back to Korea without enemies knowing.

He sighed and looked at Yoongi and got up from his seat.

Seokjin has already seen Jisoo's pictures  while Jungkook and Jimin had no clue about her.

Yoongi quickly wore his mask and hat and left with Seokjin to there villa situated in outskirts, Jungkook and Jimin had no idea about anything.

They left the compamy without anyone  knowing .

*****
Jimin wasn't dependent on anyone he took over a five star hotel owned by Parks.

He was really doing great...after being with Roseanne he felt that he should be responsible.

Responsible for her.

He had to be independent.

He was in the hotel for a meeting with a few staff.

He was probably done with the meeting and was about to leave when he spotted a familiar figure.