"Chapter-7."

"Hope is all what you need"

"Boss they are going to kill your children apart from your sons they got know about Jisoo too."

The guard passed out instantly. Mr.Park quickly walked towards the guard and called the other guards.

"I thought I hid my children well but I guess I was wrong "Mr. park said he called out for few more guards and instructed them to take the guard for emergency treatment in basement.

_________

Mrs.park entered the living room and sat beside Mr.park who was in his deep thoughts he felt a body beside him and he knew who it was "Don't stress out every thing will be fine, okay?" Mrs.park claimed as she patted Mr.park Cheol's back.

Mr.park was the president of Park group and also a ex secret agent to find criminal and to keep the society safe.
When he got married, he knew that being a agent would be dangerous he would have his family and his profession would harm them so he decided to quit for his family.

But it all went in vain when his rival
Came back to destroy his family.

Mr.park looked at Mrs.park and smiled.
"Thank you." he said Mrs.park simply mouthed "Welcome"

Mr.park: "I will ask your brother for help about finding who is behind this!"

Mrs.park : Mr.park you are already late I already informed oppa about what just happened he said he will send all the information.

Mr.park: even after cutting ties from this job seems like this job isn't going to leave me.

Mrs.park: you started the job for welfare of society you quit the job for family and I respect that now rest will depend on fate don't worry we will protect our children.

As they were having conversations ..... Seokjin was right behind the door he heard the conversations he felt bad his father had to leave his job just because of them he know that being the eldest son in the family he has responsibilities and also have to take care of his siblings and protect them even if he has to risk his own life.

He left for his room and saw Jungkook sleeping on his bed soundly and Jimin caressing Jisoo's hair gently who was asleep beside Jungkook.

Jimin who was admiring both the cute two figures he noticed his hyung's presences and slowly pace toward him and smiled "hyung we will protect them,
We will protect each other it's should not always be you taking our responsibility we both will protect them and each other."  he hugged Seokjin and he hugged him back.

__________

Next day:

Mr.park was wearing his suit looking like a gentleman and having that cold aura. He was having his breakfast with his wife while reading some documents.
He started while placing the documents on the table "Take care of yourself and also children this thing might take a little time but I promise that nothing will harm you and our children." he said and Mrs.park was silent she turned her gaze to the other side to hide her tears. She wiped them off and stared at him and stated "Mr.park I'll but you too take care of yourself I want you save and at home with us."