"Chapter-48."

Jisoo quickly cooked supper. Taehyung being a gentleman did help her. Though he wasn't a good cook but he was sure that being with Jisoo can help him to improve his cooking skills.

Taehyung unhurriedly walked towards Jisoo with a black bowl.

"Will this be enough?" Jisoo looked at the bowl which contained rice.

"Yeah that will do it." She unhurriedly placed the knife on the wooden cutting board and was about to grab the bowl when Taehyung held it back.

"How about you instruct me, I will follow." Taehyung said and Jisoo nodded.

After a while Taehyung successful learned how to cook rice in a rice cooker.

Taehyung stood near the counter, he placed his elbows on the counter and witnessed her beauty.

He could smell the fresh scent of her and her collarbone was clearly seen beneath the night suit.

Jisoo was done cooking a light supper for him.

She quickly started setting the table while Taehyung helped her. Taehyung unhurriedly started eating while Jisoo wasn't hungry so she just sat against him.

Taehyung did enjoy her food. It was already past a week since they got married.

Before getting married to Jisoo, Taehyung would spend most of his time in his office and he would usually eat take over's.

Taehyung's parents were always busy, his mother being a lawyer and his dad being a mayor. They were busy all the time. Taehyung would usually spend his time with his grandparents but as he started growing, he started distancing himself.

Taehyung's dad wasn't interested in taking over the family businesses, elder Kim was the one handling Kim Group all this time but eventually Taehyung took over the Kim Group.

He did made a lot of progress in marketing. He started working overtime and held his expectations high.

The elder Kim always wanted to enlarge his business abroad too and Taehyung made his wish come true.

Belonging from a prestigious family did had its perks but Taehyung didn't have a happy time with his family.

His parents would spend time with him but eventually they got even more busy. His grandfather would always be busy in the company. It would only be his grandmother by his side.....

Taehyung was send to boarding school when he was 8 years old.

Taehyung wasn't happy all this time, but after being married to Jisoo he did feel a lot of changes.

Mark and Jack had the same thought they have rarely seen Taehyung being relaxed.

Taehyung was one of them who would watch the crowd from far and now he was in the crowd with his wife. Enjoying his life and he was looking forward to spend his rest of the life with her.

Taehyung really liked the food.

"The food is really delicious." He complimented.

Jisoo smiled and his next move made her shock. He unhurriedly picked spoonful of rice and moved towards Jisoo mouth. She was suprised but still she gladly accepted it.

Taehyung fed her in between while talking to her. After the dinner Taehyung and Jisoo quickly did dishes.

It was already past 11 and Jisoo was really exhausted, she liked spending her time today with him.

The lanterns and chandler they bought where already placed in the room. She was again suprised when Taehyung gifted her again with different sort of thing's.

They both were sleeping peacefully which was disturbed by a phone call. The phone was on Jisoo's side table.

She unhurriedly sat up and quickly grabbed the phone before answering it.

"Hello ?"Jisoo asked.

"Is that so?" She was wide awake now after listening the words from the other side.

"Okay I will be there in half and hour." She answered and slowly unhurriedly placed the phone on the table not wanting to disturb his sleep but he was already awake.

Jisoo slowly walked out of the bed but his deep voice stopped her on track.

"What's wrong?" Taehyung asked as he lifted his head up.

"Actually there is an emergency in the hospital and I need to be there." With that being said she quickly entered the bathroom before grabbing her fit.

Within 5 minutes she was out of the bathroom and she noticed that the man was already in his joggers and was wearing his trench coat. 

Jisoo frowned and he looked at her and said:

"I will drop you, it's already late...."

Jisoo did agree that it was late to drive alone now that she had him, it was hard for her to stay alone.

She did protest for a while but gave up in the end.

Now Taehyung and Jisoo were sitting inside his car, while Taehyung was driving and Jisoo reading the reports which were needed.

She looked at him and said:

"Sorry, I disturbed your sleep you probably have meetings tomorrow...."

Taehyung did not answer her and sighed heavily. This woman was really polite.

After reaching the hospital Jisoo swiftly left the car after bidding good bye. But Taehyung had no plans of returning back home so he quickly parked his car and entered the hospital.

It was past 2 am in the morning and they weren't many people. The corridors were empty and filled with silence. The bright lights were still on and the strong smell of medicine entered his nose.

Taehyung walked towards Jisoo's cabin, he unhurriedly opened the door and witnessed his wife wearing clinical cap and their was another women with her probably her assistant.

Jisoo looked towards the door to find her husband entering the room.

Jeremy recognized Kim Taehyung and quickly greeted him and left. His gaze wasn't cold as usual.

Jisoo frowned and asked:

"You should have gone home."

Taehyung shook his head and said:

"Will stay in your cabin....aren't you getting late?"

Jisoo's quickly walked towards him and said:

"There are a few snacks and Flower tea inside the third cabinet and also you can sleep on the couch.....cause I don't have a bed in my cabin." Taehyung laughed at her final statement.

He nodded and she swiftly left.