"Chapter-83."

The dining room was filled with laughter and slight sounds of crockery. Jisoo was sitting right beside Taehyung and Jimin. While Oscar-Jae-Min was sitting on the head chair and right beside was Mr.Park cheol and Park Seokjin and Park Jungkook respectively. Lisa was seated beside Jisoo and right infront of Park Seokjin. It was easy for her to glance at Park Jungkook who was silent and wasn't even talking.

Oscar-Jae-Min and Jimin were already having a huge debate and Taehyung was incredibly adding fuel to the fire. Mr.Park cheol couldn't help but laugh while Park Seokjin was adding points to both the parties. Lisa unknowingly glanced a few times at Park Jungkook and gradually it was noticed by Jisoo.

She looked at Jungkook who wasn't even looking away from his plate and was playing with rice in his plate. Jisoo unhurriedly and slowly hitted Taehyung with her elbow to his. Taehyung looked at her and she gestured him. He understood what she meant and started involving Park Jungkook in the conversation.

Later, Oscar-Jae-Min was done with Park Jimin and started talking to Jisoo about her DM (Doctorate in medicine.) gradually the topic turned out to south Korea making Jisoo nervous.

"Well I'm leaving back to Korea tomorrow morning.." Oscar-Jae-Min said.

"Grandfather you can stay here for a little longer." Jisoo said.

"Don't worry, you are coming back to Korea soon and I have some important business left to do."

"Yeah me too." Park Jimin added. Jisoo looked at him and he smiled before continuing:

"I told you right Roseanne is upset so if I don't go now...then things might get worse." Jisoo just stared at him and nodded in agreement. But Park Jungkook and Kim Taehyung didn't let the topic end.

"Yes noona, it might get even worse." He said mockingly. Jimin glared at him and avoided his scoffs and continued talking to Jisoo but Taehyung butted in between the conversation.

"I heard from Hoseok hyung that she isn't eating or talking to anyone. What's the matter Park Jimin?" His words lighted the room like fire. Oscar-Jae-Min and Park Cheol looked at Park Jimin.

"What did you do again Park Jimin?" Oscar-Jae-Min inquired.

Lisa looked at Jimin and his face was incredibly innocent and funny. She quickly moved back and looked at Jungkook who was placing few fried vegetables in Jisoo's plate.

Caring brother.

He would start talking and then act like he don't even exists.

"Father, actually yesterday I was just teasing her which ended up into a misunderstanding....and there is nothing to worry I will handle it." His tone was soft but as soon as he looked at Taehyung and Jungkook it went bold.

Kim Taehyung already asked him about it, when they went to grocery shopping and again started talking about that matter to provoke Park Jimin.

Jisoo sensed the tension between Jimin and Kim Taehyung and quickly and smoothly changed the topic.

"Dad, are you going too?" Jisoo questioned and got a quick response.

"Nope, not now."Mr.Park cheol looked way different in this few days eyes were swollen as usual and his body was looking fragile. Park Seokjin tried to find out about what Oscar-Jae-Min and Park Cheol are doing the whole time and got only a statement that they were spending half day in graveyard and other half in settling things which were mess.

"Well, Lisa you should come to Korea...it's a beautiful place. I'm sure you must have thought about it after staying with Jisoo." Oscar-Jae-Min said while takimg a spoon full of rice into his mouth. He said to Lisa but Park Jungkooks eyes were lighted bright. He looked at her.