"Embrace her in him forever"

"Hello hyung"

Seokjin quickly answered:"How are you ?"

The person on the other line passed for a while and replied in a deep voice:" I am fine hyung, how are you ? Sorry for your loss."

Seokjin smiled and said nothing.
The person on the other line again said:"What are your orders now hyung?"

Seokjin then finally answered:"Just take care of her she might be alone."

"Okay hyung. How is uncle? Does midget and Guk-k know about this?"

"Dad..., he is still not able to believe the truth and I haven't informed Jim and Guk-k about it. I will tell the at the right time." Seokjin pinched the space between his brows and said:"I know they might hate me from hiding the truth but if I tell them now they would ruin everything."

The person on the other line was silent. And soon they came to an end and they hung up the call.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

4 January:

Jisoo wasn't asleep after trying every ritual to sleep she wasn't aslee. She had a heavy heart she cried her eyes out the whole night and the pillow was all soaked in her tears. She really wanted to see her mother she wanted to hug her. Now that she can't she wanted to bang her head against the wall until she died but his words rang in her ear.

"Why will you end your life. There are many things that are waiting for you."

"If you don't have make one."

She then remembered the way he consoled her. She really admired him.

It was already dawn she then got up from the bed. Tied her hair and unhurriedly went inside the bathroom she looked at her reflection in the mirror her red swollen face that was the after effect of crying. She let out a heavy sigh and washed up.
She was not in the mood of eating.

After a while she was out of the bathroom. She went upstairs and got a few cardboard containers. She unhurriedly went over the wardrobe which belonged to her mother she started grabbing the clothes and placing them neatly in the container.

On the other hand Yoongi was inside the kitchen. He was peacefully cooking.
He wasn't totally aware while cooking due to which he burned most of the pancakes.

He was mumbling something to himself.

Yoongi was finally done. He quickly placed the plates and a glass of milk and coffee on the table.

He went towards the only bedroom on the ground floor and knocked.
Jisoo who was immersed in her thought while packing heard the knock and swiftly went over the door.

She twisted the door knob and a pleasant face greeted her sight.

She looked at him. She noticed his eyes were red and he had a snotty nose. He was also wearing an apron.

Jisoo smiled and looked at him.

Yoongi quickly grabbed her wrist and said while walking towards the table :
"I Know my cooking isn't very good but just eat it up okay!"

Jisoo just nodded like an obedient kid and started eating.

She was amazed. His cooking wasn't bad though.

And then after a simple breakfast she got busy in packing. While Yoongi took his leave to attend some matters regarding his business.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Lisa was idle as well as Yeonjun it was the very first time when both of the rivals sit together without an argument. They both were as usual wearing their white coats and stethoscope in their neck. They were sitting in their study room in the hospital.

Lisa was dazed in her thoughts while Yeonjun was flooding the room with his silent sobs.

Lisa stood up and hugged him and said:
"You little brat stop crying. I don't want to lose control and cry my lungs out I have controlled my self so if you dare to cry then it won't be good."

Yeonjun just hummed and  again his tears where flowing down.

The rest of the day Yeonjun and Lisa were absent minded and couldn't concentrate. Though Lisa was  professional but still this was a sudden shock for her.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Seoul, South Korea:

Jungkook and Jimin were sitting on the sofa in the living room while playing games in their phones.

Jungkook was the king of the games he would usually win all the rounds. As usual this time was also the same Jungkook won the game and Jimin lost interest.

Jimin was frustrated he casually walked back into his room.
Jungkook who was bored but an idea popped up into his brain when he looked at the door and said:" Roseanne oh I mean future sister-in-law  welcome."

Jimin unhurriedly placed his phone on the nightstand beside his bed and was about plop on the bed when he heard Jungkook he quickly went towards the living room. But found no Roseanne but found Jungkook who had a huge evil grin on his face.

Jimin went towards Jungkook and grabbed his collar and warned him with an evil look.

Jungkook was just giggling but then Jimin punched him and it ended up into a sibling fight. If Jin would be here he would had stopped them but  sadly he wasn't. they were now engaged in pillow fight.

Soon Jungkook cried out in pain when he felt his right hands index finger in pain.

Jimin knew that it was his younger brothers new trick to win over the fight. But this wasn't a trick he was seriously in pain and his finger soon got swollen and turned into blue.

Jimin sighed and said:"Stop this drama I know you can endure the  pain. Let's go to the hospital."

Jungkook nodded he got up and held Jimin's hand and followed his brother to the parking lot.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Taehyung who was busy in typing on his laptop. He was just on his briefs and
Vest. He was so immersed in his laptop that his eyes started burning. He averted his gaze and closed his eyes.

He grabbed his laptop and walked towards the coffee table in his spacious bedroom He placed the laptop on the coffee table and turned towards the french window in his room which Gave a beautiful view of California.

He sighed and closed his eyes and a beautiful women's tear stained face popped up His heart sank he wanted to make her smile, happy. He wanted to give all his happiness to her. He wasn't sure what he felt at that moment but he knew that he wouldn't let this women cry again. He would embrace with him forever. He wasn't aware of his feelings towards her.

But who was she?

He slowly lifted his eyelids and said:"Jisoo"

Jisoo.