" I am left all alone again "

Author's note: I would like you guys to Play a songs:  lovely by Bille Eillish
Can we kiss forever by kina , happier than ever by Bille Eillish from 2.46 ,traitor by Olivia rodrigo ,happier by Olivia Rodrigo.

This will help you in getting emotional.

>>>>>>>>>>>

Jisoo left the rooftop after finishing her banana milk but the person she met a few minutes before was still on the rooftop.

He was facing the moon and slowly gripped on his phone and started moving his fingers against the phone. He quickly slid his phone inside his pocket. He was peacefully standing against the name board of the hospital but the silence was interrupted by the loud sound of step walking towards him he was still glancing at the board and soon someone was behind him.

"President Kim elder master Park has already boarded the flight back to Korea."

"Hmm" Taehyung hummed without turning his gaze. He went silent and then said : "Did you meet young Master Min?"

"Yes President Kim" he replied quickly.

"Hmm... let's go back" Taehyung turned around and left the rooftop followed by his secretary.

"President Kim would you like to stay at hotel or would like to go to flat that you bought a few days ago in mapel residency." Jake, Taehyung's secretary questioned him

" Let's go maple residency"

"Okay President Kim."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Jisoo was now packing her bag to return to her home. She unhurriedly went inside the underground parking lot and reached her destination. She unlocked the car and chugged the bagpack in the front passenger seat and she sat on driver seat and quickly drove away.

There was Taehyung waiting in his car for his secretary in parking lot as jake went  inside the Hospital to get his boss brief case. Taehyung was going through some documents. He was distracted by the sound of heels he turned to look at the women to find her familiar he glanced at her and got back to read his documents.

It was Jisoo.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Jisoo parked the car and went towards the door and twisted the knob. She silently went inside. The living room was dark she dropped her bag on the couch and was about to enter her room when she heard a voice echoed she quickly went towards her mother's room to find it dark she was about to take a step further when the lights went on and there was her mother sitting on the bed with cake in her hand and there was Lisa near the switch board and Lisa's Mom sitting on the couch.

They started singing the song as soon as the lights went on they witnessed Jisoo infront of them.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Jisoo happy birthday to you"

Jisoo was silent she studied each and every face with a soft smile on her face she faced all of them. Soon Lisa went towards her and hugged her tightly:" Happy birthday Jisoo"

Jisoo pulled out and went to Lisa's Mom who hugged her and finally Jisoo went towards her mother.Her mother was smiling she placed the cake on the bed and patted Jisoo to sit infront of her and silce the cake she did as she said.

After a few minutes of cake cutting. Jisoo was handed few gifts by Lisa and Lisa's Mom.

Soon they bid there good bye. Now Jisoo and Mrs.park were all alone. Jisoo glanced at her mom gave a her a soft look which meant something which was understood by Mrs.park. she chuckled and went unhurriedly opened the drawer of coffee table and pulled out two small gifts.