"Park Siblings"

Taehyung just nodded at Jack and sighed. He looked at Mark and said:" I have a work for you Mark."

Mark excitedly looked at Taehyung and said:"yes, president Kim I am ready to get to work."

Jack couldn't help but sigh and chuckle at his dramatic act.

Taehyung soon handed him a folder and instructed him. Soon when he was explaining Mark. Jack looked at Taehyung and said:" Boss would you like to go hospital ?"

Taehyung shook his head and said:" it would result in unnecessary attention which is not good."

Taehyung was finally done with his work and headed straight to his inspection destination.

+

It was past 2am  Jisoo was done with all her rounds and now she was preparing reports for her upcoming surgery.

She was really a determined Person.
It was pretty cold outside it was still January and the heater inside her room was not good she could feel her fingers going numb and white but she couldn't leave the work pending. She got up from her swril chair and walked towards sofa on which a her coat and scarf was lying she quickly chugged them on and left the room.

+

Taehyung was in the west corner, he was probably here for inspection. The chilly night wind hit his bare neck and hands he could feel the chills all over his body, he was casually standing on the roof top with just a thin shirt on paired with trouser... he really looked ethereal...but still who would like to catch cold and this man
Mr. Kim Taehyung was inspecting the final work of the new branch.

He was silently walking through and suddenly he could feel a sought of tinkling sensation in his nose and then a wave hit his body and here we go:

"Aaahhchuuu"

He caught cold.

+

Jisoo was now inside the convinces store right a few steps away from hospital... she was craving for noodles yes .... at 2 am.

She quickly grabbed a few items. She paid the bill and walked towards the table and sat in the corner of the eating area.

She was probably hungry why?

She skipped her lunch as well as dinner she was surviving on banana milk.

She was safe in the convenience store she often visited this store and it was right beside the hospital so....

She was casually having her noodles while catching up with some work. She was so determined that she did not notice that someone was behind her, admiring her.

She was probably eating but that could be launched as a commercial... she was just perfect. They way she even holded her fork was enthusiastic for one.

She was done, she quickly chugged the instant noodles empty cup inside the dustbin. She cleared the table with the tissue grabbed her bag and bottle and swiftly moved out.

+

Seoul south Korea:

Seokjin was sitting comfortably on his swril chair while reading documents. His cabin was a luxurious cabin, spacious and his table had plenty of file on.