"Chapter-96."

Taehyung was driving while Jisoo was looking out from the window. Her neatly combed hair was now messy. Taehyung glanced at Jisoo.

"Are you cold?" Taehyung asked, Jisoo became absent-minded for a whole minute and then looked at him and shook her head. Taehyung realized that she always like to wind down the glass and enjoy the breeze, which always makes her neatly combed hair messy. Taehyung unhurriedly halted the car and quickly removed his windbreaker before placing it on her lap. He quickly again started driving. Jisoo looked at him and refused to take it, because Taehyung had only a plain white t-shirt and she feard that he might catch cold. Even though he would always keep his side of window closed but the wind was strong and her side of window would eventually cause him cold.

Without arguing, Jisoo placed his windbreaker on her lap and closed her side of window.

"Taehyung?"

"Hmm" Taehyung hummed in response and didn't look at her. Jisoo stared at him before continuing," Where are we going? Aren't we going back home?"

Taehyung threw her a meaningful look and didn't say anything for a while, after giving it a thought he said,

"Trust your Mr.Kim, missus you'll love the suprise."

"Taehyung, why don't you say it?" Jisoo asked softly.

"If I tell you, then suprise won't be suprise."

"Aren't you tired, I can drive!"

"There's no need. You take a nap, I'll wake you up when we reach." Taehyung said, he unhurriedly increased the air conditioner. Jisoo nodded and rested her head on the backrest of the seat and quickly fell asleep. She was a quick yet light sleeper.

Taehyung kept on driving while eyeing his wife time to time.

___________

Taehyung quickly parked the car and looked at his wife who was sleeping peacefully with a thin qulit on. It took almost two hours for them to reach their destination, while on their way the car was cold and Taehyung was so worried about his wife that he turned the air conditioner off and placed a thin quilt on her. He would have it incase of any emergency.

Taehyung stayed quite and didn't wake her up, after few minutes Jisoo realized that the car was already on halt. She unhurriedly opened her eyes to be greeted by her husband beautiful face.

Taehyung smiled and said, "We have already reached!"

"Why didn't you wake me up? "Jisoo asked, She looked at the thin quilt on her as she tried to sit properly. She felt a little pain in her neck but Taehyung massaged her neck after which she didn't feel the pain.

"You were sleeping peacefully and I didn't wanted to disturb you."

Jisoo stared at him, she quickly placed a hand on his cheek and smiled ear to ear before saying, "Even though you are silly and foodie, you're the best!"

She quickly got out of the car and looked at the huge building infront of them. Taehyung stood behind her as she admired it. The building had a huge dashboard on the top which said,

SKY HOSPITAL

Jisoo stared at it. So Taehyung drove all the way from Jeremy's place to west of California because Taehyung and Jisoo would be leaving California soon so Taehyung decided to tour her the Sky hospital.

Jisoo turned her head as she looked at him and said,

"It looks so divine!"

"It's forsure divine." As Taehyung completed his sentence, Mark swiftly came out of the building and greeted them.

"Master, Missus!" Jisoo smiled at him, Taehyung passed his car keys to Mark and intertwined Jisoo's and his hand together.

"Let's go inside." Jisoo smiled warmly and walked with Taehyung.

The warm and fresh smell of paint was roaming around in the air. The huge glass door was pushed open by Kim Taehyung. Jisoo walked inside and was suprised to see Park Seokjin and Jack Taehyung's close friend who was also his secretary for meantime. 

"Master,Missus!" Jack greeted them, Jisoo warmly smiled at him and looked at her elder brother who was already looking at her with his fatherly smile. She walked towards him, while Taehyung shook his hand with Jack.

"Oppa! What are you doing here?" She inquired, Seokjin smiled and hugged her before saying, "I was here to meet the official owner of the sky hospital." Jisoo broke the hug and stared at him and then turned to look at Taehyung who was busy talking with Mark.

"It's already past three, have you got  some sleep?" Seokjin questioned, while looking at his sister.

"Yeah, for one hour or more than that maybe." She said while her eyes were scanning the lobby which had warm and gentle light. The lobby was well furnished and clean too.

The glass door was pushed open again revealing Mark, Kim yeonjun and Park Jungkook. Jisoo stared at Jungkook and yeonjun before questioning,

"Where they not in south Korea? When did you both come?" Jisoo asked, Yeonjun looked sleepy, while Jungkook was wide awake. He quickly rushed towards her and hugged her tightly.

"Sister-in-law, I came back three weeks back, even if I was sent here by your husband, I'm still a medical student." Yeonjun said sarcastically and scrunched his nose in order to tease Taehyung.

"Ohh, then why did you not meet me? You didn't even come to hospital?"

"Because, I was preparing for the practical exam."

"Ohh!" Jisoo subconsciously looked at Jungkook, asking him for explanation.

"I never left California" Jungkook said and looked at Seokjin as he continued, "because I was given a huge project and it was a secret project so I had to stay here silently." Jisoo was used to this betrayed feeling, she just nodded.

"How about we give noona tour of the Sky hospital.." Taehyung nodded and swiftly gestured the architect 'Park Jungkook to lead the way.

"Welcome, Dr.Jisoo, I'm the official chairman of the glory world. I know that you have already visited Sky hospital for inauguration but the official opening is due because of the unfinished work. Mr.kim Taehyung wanted a good and advanced level of devices, so all the medical equipment are advanced so it'll be alot beneficial."
Park Jungkook said formally and professionalism was heard in his tone.