"Chapter-84."

The next day came quickly, Oscar-Jae-Min and Park Jimin left California separately. Jisoo was quite upset with Park Jimin for leaving her it was only three days since they both met, but he can't avoid the problem he himself created in South Korea so, hence have to go back and resolve it.

After hearing Taehyung and Seokjin's conversation last night, Jisoo had a sting pain in her heart for unknown reason. She didn't question him or neither was mad at him. Last night after crying her heart out, she decided something and was stern with her decision not knowing the whole truth and the people who were risking their life's for her. Jisoo straight went to her mother's place after handing her duty to Dr.Harry. She made sure that no one knew where she went. She reached her mother's place with a cab.

She searched her mother's closet and found a lot of things which seemed useless to her. She grabbed the white satin cloth which she found suspicious and a small box which was locked. She searched every corner of her mother's room and did found a lot of useless yet mysterious things, she collected all and placed it inside her huge backpack which she used when she was a resident doctor. She sighed and walked towards her room upstairs and sat on her bed, she missed it so much.

The smell of her sheet, her soft pillows which are comfortable but less than her current pillows, inshort her new pillows in Taehyung's place. She looked around and smiled, it was her room where she had breakdowns, where she prepared for her exams all nighter. This is the room which witnessed her goofy side. She plopped on the bed and closed her eyes, without realizing she fell asleep.

________

Taehyung was called to hospital for some important discussion regarding the new branch. After he was done with that he decided to meet his wife. He reached her cabin and found only Jeremy who was typing against her keyboard. She got startled when Taehyung entered the cabin, she quickly stood up and greeted him.

"Where is Jisoo?"

"President Kim, I have no idea. Right after surgery she left without saying a word."

"Okay." Taehyung said and made his way towards the elevator. He quickly called her a couple of times and when she didn't answer, he decided to leave message.

He reached the Parking lot and found her car still there. He was confused.

Jisoo is not in the hospital and her car is still parked. Where did she even go. He quickly gave Jungkook a call, and was answered within few rings.

"Hey."

"Is Jisoo with you?" Taehyung asked without wasting another second.

"No." After a long silence he said. "I have seen her this morning with you. She was leaving for hospital and I haven't even visited her yet."

"She isn't in the hospital." Taehyung said.

"She might be with her friend Lisa."Jungkook calmly said.

"She is not in the hospital, Jungkook." Taehyung said almost frantically, fear started accumulating inside his chest but still he looked composed.

There was a quick rustling sound from the phone and here Seokjin's voice echoed inside Taehyung's ears.

His voice was colder and distant.

"Did you check her cabin?"

"Yes i did, her assistant said that she left the hospital without her knowing." Taehyung heard a sigh from the other side. He thought for a while and said:

"Hyung, I'll search for her, and will update you." He ended the call and walked back again while dailing Mark's contact number.

"Come to rooftop immediately." He ended the call.

He quickly walked towards Dr.Harry's cabin being all composed he asked him and he said:

"She just handed me her duty and said that she has something important, but why do you ask?"

Taehyung frantically face palmed himself for good one minute.

"She is my wife." Taehyung said and left the cabin leaving a confused and shocked Harry behind. He reached rooftop and saw Mark standing there.

"What are the updates?" He asked as he walked towards the bench.

"The guard said someone actually asked for Missus yesterday night after you talked to him and the important thing is that he has been following her since morning."

Taehyung sighed and looked around before saying:

"Jisoo isn't present in the hospital, her car is parked. We have to find her."

"Boss, I think that the man who has been following Missus isn't a normal man, he might be sent by Gu's."

Taehyung looked at Mark and shook his head.

"It's not Gu's, they haven't even made any move since last two months. It's definitely not them. It's someone else check the CCTV from yesterday night."

Mark nodded and went to another corner of the rooftop and after al dailing several numbers and commanding them Mark came back to Taehyung and said:

"Boss, it's not from Gu's but." He paused,
Taehyung looked at him being all confused.

_________

When she woke up, it was already past six, it was getting dark. She came here after lunch and spent all her day here. She looked at the clock placed on the bed side table and jumped in shock. She had to meet someone really important.

She sighed and glided her hand in her pocket in order to remove her phone. She switched it on and placed it on her bed and walked towards her closet. She was about to detach the cabinet when her phone started beeping non stop.

She again walked towards her bed after grabbing her phone, She looked at the display. She knew this was coming but didn't expect it too much.

26 missed calls from Taehyung.

50 missed calls from Marshall.

20 messages from Marshall.

5 messages from Taehyung.

She sighed after seeing this. She quickly placed the phone on her bed and walked towards her closet and started gathering her stuff which she didn't need but had to, she sighed and placed her few things on the bed and walked towards her study table. She quickly grabbed few of her books and walked towards her bed. She quickly grabbed all of her stuff which was on the bed and swiftly walked downstairs to her mother's bedroom and placed all this stuff inside her huge backpack. She quickly grabbed her phone and swiftly grabbed her backpack and walked outside while dailing the top contact.

She quickly walked out of her mother's place and locked it, the call was answered within few rings.

"Where are--" the voice on the other side of the call was swiftly cut off by Jisoo.

"Marshall meet me at our usual place within ten minutes I have no time."