"Unexpected desires."

Jisoo looked at him she did not notice his presence at all, she was so into her thoughts that she started crying infront of a strange partially.

Well Taehyung was not a strange but he was not even her friend, acquaintance maybe.

Taehyung felt his heart aching,

the reason?

Unknown.

She looked away and grabbed the handkerchief gently and wiped away her tears.

She looked at Taehyung with a tear stained face, her fair complexion, little nose, heart shaped lips could attract anyone. She was a women every man desired for.

Jisoo had a huge question on her face.

What are you doing her.

And Taehyung could easily understand it... he looked at her and said:

"Well I came here to relax but found a little girl crying here so..."

Jisoo nodded.

"Little girl ?"

Taehyung chuckled softly... yes a little girl, he wanted to protect this little girl, make her happy and make her feel safe, secure. Unknown feelings started rising up.

Jisoo thanked him again. They felt silent for a long while, it wasn't awkward yet romantic.... they were admiring the beauty of the moon with their own thoughts.

Taehyung looked at Jisoo, her pale skin was bright and beautiful and with the moon's light she looked ethereal beauty.

Her side profile was enough to fall, her pretty twinkling eyes, everything about her was perfect.

Perfect for him.

Perfect to be his partner.

Taehyung averted his gaze, when Jisoo looked at him.

She realized that it would be late till she reaches her place. She had a mini bottle of Banana milk, she thought for awhile and her action were enough to make him fall more for her charm.

"President Kim."

Taehyung looked at her and she quickly handed him banana milk.

"You can have it, take it as my thank you."

Taehyung looked at the banana milk, Jisoo thought that he was a man and not just an ordinary one but he was known as Korea's pride.

At young age he was able to handle his dad's company which were also situated in abroad too, he bought the Kim Group from top 5 to Top 2... it was a great achievement for a young man.

Jisoo was about to take it back when he swiftly grabbed it and smiled at her.

She returned it with a pretty genuine smile, she got up and was about to leave when Taehyung spoke up:

"Dr.Jisoo how about I drive you home ?"

Taehyung said without averting his gaze from his hand which was holding Banana milk.

Jisoo turned her head and said:

" Thank you President Kim but I can manage."

" it's already late so.."

" it's okay I can it's not even that late and moreover you are busy and it would definitely disturb you so... I can go on my own thank you President Kim."

With that being said she left.

Was he rejected?

Wait.