"tear stained face."

The muscular men finally left Jungkook's arms soon Jungkook felt a pair of hands on his eyes...

He slowly grabbed those hands with his and twisted it. Jungkook heard a few curses and groans. He felt that the voice was familiar soon that man retreated his hands.

Jungkook looked at him and said:" Cha Eunwoo you fucking bastard.. since when did you started doing this shit. I need to inform elder cha about your matters."

Jungkook was full in rage he could hit Eunwoo till he bleed but couldn't.

Eunwoo groaned in pain while holding his left arm which was twisted by Jungkook.

He looked at Jungkook and said with a hurt smile:" when you and Bam execute such plans on me never have I ever complained I actually wanted to...." he paused and wiped his non existing tears.

Jungkook sighed and started:" stop this drama. Tell me why did you why did you do this."

"Well actually remember its Bam's birthday so we are going to suprise him by flying to Thailand."

Jungkook looked at him with a disgusting look:"But what was the reason for kidnapping or playing this drama."

Jungkook knew that this kind of pranks and surprises were common for him and his friends.

"Well actually ....." Eunwoo was not good at describing he messaged his nape and looked at him with a innocent smile.

Jungkook sighed and said :"Okay take me back home let me take my belongings and also I will grab some fits."

"No need I have already got your clothes and private jet is also ready."

Jungkook looked at him in disbelief:"How did you do that?"

"Well Jimin hyung helped me with this."

" You got guts to do that huh?"

Eunwoo laughed and Jungkook rolled his eyes at him.

+

Jisoo was done with surgery and now she was on her clinical rounds with yeonjun by her side.

Jisoo wore a simple  black trouser paired with a tank top she wore her long trench coat. She tied her hair in a ponytail like always.

Yeonjun was noting down Jisoo's words.

Jisoo was almost done she just had to visit  last patient. She slightly trembled while walking by his bed. Jisoo looked at him but he gave a disgusting look.

Jisoo checked him up and mentioned few words to him he slowly sat down and looked at Jisoo and said:"I don't understand why this hospital has such a useless doctor like you. You couldn't save my brother and now you are treating me."he chuckled bitterly and started:"Well I don't want to be treated in your hands you are such jinx and I also heard you lost your mother huh? Look as always I say you are a bad luck." He was cut off by Yeonjun who spoke in a harsh tone :"mind your words."

Jisoo looked at Yeonjun and signaled him to stay silent. Jisoo looked back at that man and said:"Well yes I lost my mother a couple of days before and sir sorry that I couldn't save your brother but that isn't my fault I tried my best but still you blame me." She paused and  again started:"More over I am hear to treat you I am a doctor my work is to serve you and treat you but even after trying my best... anyways just take care Frederick." Jisoo swiftly left the place yeonjun looked at him and left the ward.