"Chapter-45."

The next morning came quickly.
It was Sunday and the couple decided to do fishing. Taehyung had already planned everything.

Jisoo was already ready so was Taehyung.

Taehyung wore a brown trouser paired with collared t-shirt beneath he wore another long sleeved t-shirt. It looked really good on Kim Taehyung. While Jisoo wore a simple jogger and tank top paired with white peach stain hoddie.

Jisoo walked out of the closet and looked pretty cool. Taehyung was wearing watch on his wrist when he noticed Jisoo walking out, he unconsciously looked up to find her attractive.

She didn't notice Taehyung staring at  her. The tank top reached her mid waist and exposed a little skin. Her white smooth skin. She reached her side of  bed and started zipping her hoodie which covered her beautiful skin shown.

She unhurriedly sank on the bed and started tieing her hair into bun which turned out into a messy yet cute one.

She unhurriedly looked back to see Taehyung looking at her. She did feel butterflies from his stare.

"Ready?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah!" Jisoo answered while grabbing a pair of socks from the drawer. She unhurriedly paced towards him and handed him his socks.

Taehyung gladly accepted. It was quite cold outside and it was early morning when they left their place.

They had to reach the cityside, so it would probably take three to four hours to reach their so they went to bed early and got up early.

Taehyung did visit California a few times and he stayed in cityside while he was here for vacation.

It was still dark, the luxurious expensive car was driving through the tunnels. It was warm inside.

Mark was the one driving them to outskirts, he was yawning every now and then. Taehyung and Jisoo were seated on the back passenger seat. Taehyung's hand was on Jisoo's shoulder. He was talking about fishing which wasn't interesting at all for Jisoo and Mark.

Taehyung wasn't Taehyung today.
"Fishing isn't that hard, but one still needs practice to catch them professionally." Jisoo nodded while Mark just yawned.

Mark didn't want to drive them, but he could sleep peacefully till noon on the soft mattress and meet beautiful girls on the beach so why not.

Jack never allowed him to sleep till noon.

California was know as a country which offer hundreds of beaches.. well it doesn't have hundreds of beaches but connects with many beaches so....

Jisoo asleep on the dormer. Taehyung unhurriedly and slowly moved towards her and helped her to lay her head on his shoulder.

Jisoo did feel his movements but kept her eyes shut.

After a couple of hours, with Mark's rapid driving they reached the cityside within the assumed time.

It was early too so no traffic to block their way.

Taehyung already booked a small yacht and a beautiful condo.

Mark parked the car and entered the condo, thankfully the condo has plenty of bedrooms, when the author says plenty there are PLENTY.

Mark entered one of the least room and plopped on the mattress. Jisoo and Taehyung swiftly entered the condo. Taehyung helped Jisoo in placing their needed stuff. After a while the owner of the yacht was infront of them.

The sun was already up and Taehyung unhurriedly held Jisoo's hand and walked towards the yacht he got into it and helped Jisoo with it. It was a small yet beautiful yacht.

After a while of tour of yacht they started moving further.

Taehyung and Jisoo were sitting on the soft mattress on the yacht. Taehyung looked and Jisoo, while Jisoo stared at the familiar view.

The sunlight kissed Jisoo's beautiful face. Her flawless and beautiful skin was clear and bright. Taehyung got to notice a mole near her left eye on the side of the nose. It was small yet pretty. It really added another level to her beauty.

The yacht would stop once they reach the point of exact location. Taehyung unhurriedly got up and gestured Jisoo to get up too. Taehyung paced towards the driving system to find a man in his 40s driving calmly.

He noticed Taehyung's presence and switched the yacht mode into automatic. He unhurriedly turned his body and greeted Taehyung with his calm expression.

The driver spoke in his fluent Spanish.
"A very Good morning, President Kim welcome back."

Taehyung smiled with a suprised look on his face and answered in fluent Spanish :
"Morning, Morin I didn't recognizes you at first."

Morin glanced at Jisoo and looked at her length of body and said in Spanish:

"Well, Is she your girlfriend or secretary."Taehyung looked at her and said:

"She is my wife." Jisoo did feel butterflies in her stomach.

"Very beautiful."

Taehyung thanked him in Spanish. The man turned again toward Jisoo and spoke in accented english:

"Welcome to the cityside Missus.. glad to see you here.. please enjoy."

Did Taehyung and Morin thought that she was incapable of speaking Spanish, she thought to herself...  she was famous for her beauty and also studied in one of the top university and finished her post graduation with best results and could easily speak and understand all sort of languages she was capable.

Jisoo gave him a warm smile before answering him in her flawless Spanish with her sweet voice:

"Thank you Mr, Morin." The two men looked at her in astonishment. Jisoo did feel annoyed by the thought that they thought she was incapable of speaking Spanish.

Jisoo raised her brows at Taehyung.
Appreciation flickered in his gaze before returning his attention towards Morin.

After a small talk Morin led Taehyung drive the yacht for a while. Jisoo followed Taehyung and got confused by the site of him analyzing the system.

"Do you know how to drive it?" Jisoo asked him.

Taehyung and smiled without looking at her and said:

"There is no such thing that your Mr.Kim can't do."

Your's Mr.kim.

Sounds Good.

"Cooking." Jisoo replied in an instant.

Taehyung looked at her and laughed.

"Silly." He pinched her nose and cheeks.

Jisoo could feel her cheeks burning. Taehyung noticed Jisoo's red ears and smiled widely.

"I will teach you how to control the system of yacht." Taehyung said and pulled Jisoo towards his body with his hands.