"Chapter-73."

She had really good time and today was the best day. Jisoo was sitting right beside Taehyung and her father Park Cheol. Park Seokjin on the other side with Park Jimin and Park Jungkook. While Min Oscar was sitting on the head chair.

"I'm glad that Jisoo is married, I'm quite impressed by her choice." Said Min Oscar,Jisoo smiled at his remark and looked at Taehyung who was already smiling at her. Park Cheol looked at her and said: "My daughter is grown up, she has become an independent women and now is married."

Park Cheol looked proud but a sense of guilt was seen in his eyes. He was guilty for not protecting her properly, for not providing her a better childhood. the past was known by him, he regretted everything what happened in past but now he was ready to be by her side and provide her everything but she was married and he only wished her full of happiness.

Park Cheol knew how Kim Taehyung is,
He was the one who correctly found Jisoo and his beloved wife Park Ji-ah.

Kim Taehyung was man of his words, and would protect his daughter. He was sure of it.

"Well, once we are back in Korea, Jisoo can look after my health right Jisoo?" Said Oscar.

Jisoo heart tightened when she thought about going back to Korea. She looked at Oscar and nodded after half a day. She was not ready to go back, her mother's cadaver was in California.

She looked really dull after that topic which didn't go unnoticeable by her siblings and husband. But Jimin knew how to lift her mood up. He started cracking jokes and later started talking about their childhood which was even accompanied by Jungkook, and even after that Jisoo stayed the same but, soon when Park Jimin started roasting Taehyung and Her husband roasting Jimin she was fully into the topic.

The dinner paced and later they were all sitting around, Park Cheol was with his daughter in the balcony while Taehyung and Oscar were playing chess , Park Seokjin and Park Jungkook were seated beside then while Park Jimin was smiling creeply while typing against his phone.

"Look brother Seokjin, he is upto something." Said Jungkook while pointing at Jimin.

"He is always upto something, he will only create strom." Said Seokjin and sighed.

_______

"Mother, did said me that she met you and handed me two gifts on my birthday....I thought she must have dreamt of you." Said Jisoo while looking straight towards the busy street of California.

Park cheol sighed and stayed silent and after half a day he said:
"I know you have lots of questions in your mind but don't worry I will answer them." Jisoo looked at him, she was desperate to ask him alot of questions but decided to go slow.

"Father, what took you so long to search us? and we were even told that you and brothers were......dead."

She added: "You can easily get any information but why did you take thirteen years to find us?" Park cheol knew this question would come, he held the railing which was cold and said:

"Your uncle Min Cheol, he kept you hidden... he was smart and didn't let anyone know about where you and your mother were....that day when after you went back with your uncle, there was a bomb blast at that place but luckily we were out of it before the blast. We had no transportation I had to wait for long but later they got the information that we died in the bomb blast, when I reached Min mansion you were long gone and your uncle Min he...." he stopped abruptly and looked at Jisoo who was already looking at him.

"He was dead." Jisoo could feel her heart aching.

Park Cheol added: there are alot of things for you too know and I will tell you everything at the right time."

Jisoo looked at him and still stayed quite. He looked at Taehyung who was playing chess with Oscar and looked back at Jisoo and said:

"Taehyung is a nice guy, I trust him and even your mother trusted him with you."

"Mother knew who Taehyung was?" Jisoo interrupted him and asked, Park Cheol nodded with a little smile.

"She always wanted you to get married to the men who would love you and cherish you the most, and Taehyung was her best friends son so your mother had thought about it for a long time." He said and patted her head.

Jisoo was going crazy, first she met her lost family today.

Second, her husband was her brother's best friend and was her to take care and get her back to Korea.

Third, he married her because of an unknown plan and might or will divorce her.

Fourth, Taehyung was Jisoo net friend and he knew her all the way from childhood and that's the reason he never asked about her past.

Fifth, she found a lot of things which she had no idea about and now she even found that Taehyung knew a lot about her and had already met her beloved mother and was really close with her family.

She was really mad at Taehyung for not telling her anything but somewhere in her heart she felt happy.

After a little more conversation, Park Cheol and Oscar left with Park Seokjin. Park Jimin and Park Jungkook wanted to take Jisoo with them but Taehyung didn't let them.

Later,Park Jimin and Park Jungkook decided to go to club and asked Taehyung to join but what Taehyung said made Jisoo feel hundreds of butterflies in her stomach.

"I'm a man of family, that would be inappropriate you guys go and take rest." Taehyung said. Jisoo wasn't sitting with them, she was a little far from them but still managed to hear what they were talking about.

Park Jungkook and Park Jimin left after a long debate with Taehyung, they weren't ready to leave...they wanted to stay a little longer with their sister but Jisoo invited them to her hospital and said that she would spend her time with them.

"Noona, text me the address tomorrow I will come." Said Jungkook while walking out of the door. Jisoo nodded and looked at Park Jimin who was smiling, he patted her head and sighed.

"I'm trusting you with my sister take care of her, orelse you will know." Said Jimin while glaring at Taehyung who stood behind Jisoo looking all tall.

"You don't need to tell me that." Taehyung said. Park Jimin and Park Jungkook left abruptly.

Jisoo closed the door and here was he,  Kim Taehyung standing right infront of her, he looked so good.

He was wearing white shirt and his sleeves were rolled up a little revealing his veiny hands and black trouser. His waist was small yet had a little thick thighs, which made him look alot sexy.