"they were killed "

It was already past 6 in the evening and the children were not yet home. Mrs park was pacing back and forth near the door. Soon there was a roar of car which was parked right infront of the gate.
and to Mrs parks suprise it was not children but Mr Min was the one who got down from the luxurious car.

Mr Min entered the living room and saw anxious Mrs park he looked at her and asked : " What's wrong ?"

Mrs.park:" Brother children are not home it's past 6 I contacted the guards they aren't lifting my call."

Mr Min was about to answer her soon one of the muscular man entered the living room he wore black from top to bottom he was a guard who accompanied the children to school .....he swiftly bowed and said :" Master children are not at the school when I asked the gate keeper he said they went to ice cream parlor we checked every bit of the school and surroundings children are not there we checked the CCTV of that area there were three black SUV passed from that area I--I  actually feel that  they were abducted." He said it and was waiting for his Masters reply.

Mr Min was in furious anger he got up and walked till he reached the door and said: "check the number plates of the car and also track the chip which we placed inside there bags."

Mrs park was dumbfounded but she reacted she did not cry but decided to give a call. The phone was connected within two rings :" Hello sister-in-law"

Mrs.park: " yes brother-in-law it's me "

The person on the other line :" what's the matter? If you have called to know about Brother let Me tell you he is alive but we are unable to find him but--" he was instantly cut off by Mrs.park .

Mrs.park : "He must be in Busan right now I received a letter this morning but that's not the case now but the case is my children are missing I need you to find them you can right?"

The person on the other line :" I will be there with my men within three hours .... you stay safe stay at home okay? And Also keep the letter safely if my brother is in Busan then ...." he went silent for a while and said : " Okay I will be there okay "

Mrs.park: "Hmm " call ended.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Jin ,Jisoo ,jimin ,Jungkook, Yoongi  were tied up inside a room.
Jisoo and Jungkook were the only conscious one  the rest of them were feeling dizzy. Jungkook tried to free up his hands but no avail.

he was in the corner were the empty bottles of beer where there he tried  to reach but couldn't.....he bended his body and bam!
He was on the ground he finally caught the peice of broken glass he finally freed him self but he felt pain on his left cheek he unconsciously touched his cheek to find blood and the other hand palm  also had someblood due to small cut on the hand. he helped Jisoo and Yoongi to free up themselves when he was about to cut the rope of Jimin and Jin the door flew open.

Pang!!

There was no one at the door Jin commanded firmly : " the door flew open because of strong wind  now that we have chance I and Jimin will check the way to exit Yoongi you stay with Jisoo and Jungkook." He patted Jisoo's head and left Jimin glanced at Jungkook and Yoongi and then Jisoo he was not willing to leave them but he had to inorder to find exit.