"Chapter-49."

Taehyung started exploring her cabin by looking around eventually he got tired and decided to sleep he sat down on the couch and rested his back and head on the backrest and closed his eyes.

On the other hand Jisoo was tensed and so was Dr.Harry. they had to operate a 10 year old girl. Due to worsening condition they had to perform a surgery.

Jisoo and Dr.Harry were quick enough:
"Pulse?" Jisoo asked while Dr.Harry replied.

"Pulse 50 and BP 180/100"

"This is bad."

"She was alright till yesterday...."

"Lets finish this soon." Jisoo said and Dr.Harry nodded.

The surgery ended up after a long time. It was already 4 am and she again felt tired.

She walked inside the cabin and found her husband sleeping peacefully on the couch. The room wasn't warm. She quickly locked the door and turned the heater on and unhurriedly grabbed a soft blanket from her cabinet and covered him.

She was about to walk away when he pulled her and made her sit beside him.
His eyes were still closed.

"Take a nap mmm?!." Taehyung said to which she nodded. Now both were inside one blanket. Taehyung hugged Jisoo's arm while Jisoo placed her head on his shoulder.

When she woke up next morning she was sleeping on the couch while Taehyung wasn't beside her.

She looked around and found that his phone was on her table and there was some sort of voice coming from the bathroom.

She knew that it was him.

After a while Taehyung walked out in his suit being all fresh. It was still early.
6 in the morning.

Jisoo looked at him and greeted him:

"Good morning."

Taehyung answered her with a warm smile.

"Good morning."

"It's still early."

"Yeah!! But the hospital will be filled again after seven so...."

"Fine."

Taehyung unhurriedly wore his watch on his wrist and adjusted his suit.

Jeremy was already informed by Jisoo that Taehyung will be in her cabin. So Jeremy was active throughout the time and made sure no one would enter the cabin.

Taehyung on the other hand woke up pretty early and admired the figure beside him for a while.

He could feel his shoulders getting heavy but Jisoo being his wife gave him some sort of peace and happiness

He unhurriedly layed Jisoo on the couch and called Mark to get his spare tailored suit from his office.

Mark was quick enough. He bought all the necessary things and gave them to Taehyung.

Taehyung looked at her and asked:

"How was the surgery?"

"It was good but their are no symptoms of her improving. She is ten year old girl....I feel bad."

Taehyung paced towards her and patted her head and assured her with a warm smile.

"I'm proud of you." With this being said Taehyung patted her head.

He was proud of her, her determination towards work did made him admire her.

Jisoo smiled, after a little while there was knock on Jisoo's cabin, she got up and paced towards the door and unhurriedly unlocked it.

Her sight was Greeted by Mark.
He was holding a plastic bag, Jisoo quickly invited him in.

Mark placed the bags and turned towards Taehyung who was already sitting on the couch.

"Good morning President, here is your breakfast. I have already arranged all the papers and needed documents. Jack have already executed the final work and had already informed all the directors to be present during today's meeting and.." Mark stopped and Taehyung looked at him, he understood by Mark's expressions that it was something related to Jisoo.

Jisoo wasn't present during their conversation, she entered the bathroom when Mark started speaking.

Taehyung sighed and nodded and Mark swiftly left.

Taehyung unhurriedly arranged all the food on the table before locking the door.

Jisoo was inside the bathroom getting dressed.

She stepped out of the bathroom, her pale skin was clearly visible but, her features where enough to cover them.

Taehyung looked at her. She was wearing a black tank top paired with beige blazer and wide beige pants.

She looked beautiful.

Her hair were  tied. Taehyung could do nothing but feel happy but his  inner self was getting ready to face the upcoming storm.

Jisoo looked at the table and smiled,

"Come let's have breakfast."Taehyung said as he placed a toast on Jisoo's plate.

Jisoo sat beside him and they both peacefully had their breakfast. After having breakfast Taehyung left her cabin and went straight to his office.
Jisoo was busy in observing the girl and soon after that she had rounds to attend.

Soon after she was done,Jeremy informed her about the sudden meeting and the final one.

So perhaps in this meeting all the doctors who would be transferred to the new and modernized branch will be revealed and also the doctors who will be working for the new medicine with the laboratory staff.

Jisoo sighed, and quickly went through the given files and around 10 am the meeting commenced.

All the directors and the senior doctors were present also Mr.Peter and his older brother Mr. Philip probably the owner was present too.

It was rare for him to attend such minor meetings. Jisoo and Dr.Harry were present too as well as Dr.Gina, Dr.Wicky but the surprising part was that, Dr.Lisa was present too she was seated beside Dr.Jisoo.

Few of the seats were still vacant. It wasn't exact time but still they were everyone present from the hospital.

Lisa looked at Jisoo and said:

"Dr.Jisoo why do they have to arrange a meeting like seriously I just landed and had to come here." Lisa said with an annoyed tone while flipping the papers.

Jisoo sighed and said without averting her gaze from the reports:

"This will be the last meeting on the new branch and we would probably not have to face all the directors frequently from now."

Dr.Harry chuckled and joined their conversation and said:

"Who said this would be the last time, there is no doubt that Mr.Philip would again arrange new meeting."

"I feel pity for the ones who are going to transfer....they have to face him often." Lisa said to which Alan one of their acquaintance said:

"Who said they have to face him often?! I heard that the new branch was already sold and they will announce it today." Dr.Jisoo, Dr.Harry and Dr.Lisa turned their heads towards Alan in shock.

They were whispering to each other.

Soon the door flew open revealing Kim Taehyung in his tailored suit and neatly combed hair followed by his secretary Mark who was holding a brief case and Jack who was holding sort of files.