"Chapter-6."

"Missed you"

As soon as Mrs.park entered the living room which was simple but had a lot of antique furniture.

Mrs.park saw a young figure which was familiar to her. though she had health issues but her memory was sharp as needle, "Is that you Min Yoongi?"

Soon the younger latter turned to face Mrs.Park, she was shocked and couldn't believe her eyes. She thought that she could ask her husband about past later but now after seeing the young man she had no patience.

"Every one please be seated" Mrs.park said calmly, it was not just a statement it was a command which was silent obeyed by ever one including her husband.

"Mr.Park care to explain I have no patience now!" She said and Mr.Park started, "12 years ago--" he was cut of by Mrs.Park "12 years ago I was given false information about you being dead"
_

________

12 years ago
South Korea seoul:

Mrs.park was happily waiting for her kids to arrive home soon, the door flew open revealing Park Seokjin and Park Jungkook.

Seokjin was in his teenage days he was seventeen years old yet matured enough, he wasn't like any other teenager who is into dating, having fun. this boy was calm and also intelligent.

There was another silly boy with his infamous bunny teeth with a little space inbetween his teeth smiling at his mother. Park Jungkook, the youngest Park. He'll be 12 years old this years but his action aren't like one. He is known as a hearthrob at their boarding. Park brother's stay in boardingschool. Well the reason behind is unknown.

They both greeted their mother and hugged her, its been six months since they met each other. Soon there luggage was bought in by the driver and 2 other guards but Mrs.Park was not satisfied! yet she was eagerly waiting for someone else. She kept glancing at the door time to time. She had a questionable face, she faced her elder son he just replied calmly with a soft smile. "He'll be here in 5 minutes!"

Soon there was a click sound of door opening heard Mrs.park quickly went towards the door, Seokjin and Jungkook had already left to their respective room as they wanted to wash up and take a little rest.

The door was pushed open revealing a chubby boy who had spectical on. Park Ji-ah stared at him. He smiled innocently and said" Mamma I missed you!" He walked forward and hugged his so strict baised mother.

Park Jimin.

He hugged his mom and Mrs.park was surprised she love all her children but Jimin was always behind her fighting with her, playing with her, he also get jealous of his own dad when he sees his dad kissing her mother.

Soon he was inside resting his butt on couch.

Mrs.park instructed the workers to take the luggage to their respective rooms and get the food ready on the table