"Happy birthday Twin"

2nd January,

The light of of the Intense care unit went off .....soon doctors were out of the ICU. The people outside the ICU were tensed and also scared Mr.Harry was the operation leading doctor Jisoo was assisting him. And all the interns were closely watching the operation though the doctors were out and also interns Jisoo  and Mr.harry were still inside making the patients family anxious.

Mr.harry was out now followed by Jisoo they turned towards the people who were waiting for there answer Mr.harry slowly chugged his clincal cap in his pocket and looked at Jisoo who was busy in removing the cap which was tied he chuckled at that but he soon  faced the people in front of and said:" the operation was successful you guys don't need to worry and moreover the patient will stay here under the hospital care until he is fine I hope and also please let the patient have a positive mood and let him not overthink and get stressed okay !!" He said those words and the people infront of him only nodded Jisoo was closely hearing him as soon as he was done Jisoo stated:" he is recovering quickly so you need to just take care of what Dr.Harry said" she said and left with Dr.harry.

Dr.harry and Jisoo's cabin were few steps far from each other.
Dr.harry was young Doctor and Jisoo's senior he has always been Cold with Jisoo when they are inside the Hospital and when they are out he just like a normal guy who acts cool. He glanced at Jisoo who was right beside him and started :" the case was similar to your mother's case right?"

Jisoo:" yeah actually mom wasn't recovering as this man" she said as she glanced at Dr.harry he was actually little sad knowing about Jisoo's mother but he replied quickly:" I wonder how is aunty doing now?"

Jisoo :" yeah she is just doing fine she has a personal nurse with her I can't be with her for all the time so " she stated and they were near there cabins soon they entered there respective cabins ......Jisoo and Harry were really charming and all the senior doctors shipped them and wished that they end up together but will they really?

Will they end up together? ....hmm okay let's see in future.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Seoul :

It was already past 12 in  seoul south Korea due to huge time difference. People were in deep sleep some people were making out on the road side near clubs some where busy working over time but they was someone staring at bright moon it was non other than Park Jimin he was on the roof top of Park Residence. Sitting all alone his veins and rings on his fingers were complimenting his skin and his small fingers were holding a glass filled with alcohol he was sipping it peacefully and glaring at the moon soon his thoughts were disturbed by a call it was Jungkook's call he took a few seconds to answer it :" hello"

Jungkook:" Happy Birthday Jimin hyung   were are you hyung your girlfriend was here a few minutes before ...." before he could finish there was a loud sound of girl screaming
" yaah park Jungkook can shut your mouth "

She quickly snatched the phone and said :" Happy birthday baby "

Jimin just smiled and said : " Thank you babe but it is your fourth time wishing aren't you asleep it already 3 am in the morning and what are you doing at my home "

On the other line there was silence and soon Chaeyoung said :" Actually--" before she could say he cut her off and said :" I know you are planning a suprise party for me .... thank you Chae but there was no need for this .... and you can held a party but you can decorate the place later tomorrow okay now go to sleep hmm? "

Chaeyoung went silent for a while and said: " Jimin every year soon after 12 at this day you vist Park Residence I know that half of you are incomplete but you know what as I always wish for you to --- it's okay never mind I love you wish you a very happy birthday and Also I am going to break your brothers teeth so don't complain me latter that I didn't inform you okay bye " she hung up the call and faced Jungkook who was silent all the time there was a hint of sadness in his eyes  Chaeyoung looked at him and ruffled his hair and said : " instead of being sad why don't you wish that you meet them soon " Jungkook glanced at her and smiled and Said :" I have been wishing this all my life now since we were apart but --" he sighed but little did they know that Jin was taking in everything and turned towards his room .....

He glanced towards a frame which had a beautiful picture in it it was of Jin and his siblings he smiled and glanced over the girl standing in between and claimed his lips and said:" Happy birthday sooya "

Jimin kept the phone away he downed the whole glass and looked at the moon and Said : " Happy birthday twin I don't know where you are but meet me soon I miss you so much " he wasn't crying but his eyes had a hint of sadness in it.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

Jisoo was done with all the schedule for today it was almost 11 30 she had to submit a report to Dr.harry she quickly started writing and handed the report to Dr.harry she was now inside her cabin she was hungry as well she slowly opened the mini refrigerator which was placed by Lisa she quickly glanced over the shelf and found her favorite banana milk she grabbed both the mini bottles and decided to head towards rooftop.

she twisted the door knob and entered the rooftop soft and cold wind brushed her white skin her hair was waving in the air. She quickly paced forward and sat on the empty wooden bench. she glanced at the sky she could see stars shining bright and moon was hidden by the clouds she placed the banana milk on the long bench and sighed she removed the white coat and placed it on the other side her pretty fingers went up to her forehead and she quickly tucked her hair behind her ear she slowly took a mini bottle of Banana milk she poked the straw inside the bottle and started sipping like a small kid her nose was filled with the smell of smoke she glanced on the other side and she was Greeted by a Buffy armed man she was facing his back and he had a perfect body she could not see his face but she was some how attracted towards him soon he turned towards her and she quickly averted her gaze. She started coughing because of the smoke he threw away the cigarette and slowly walked towards her he sat at the corner off the bench very far from her. He glanced at her but he kinda coughed. Jisoo looked at time she would be lying if she said that he wasn't attractive she soon realized that she was staring at him to avoid the awkwardness she said : " you shouldn't smoke it's harmful to your body "

he looked at her and said: "and how and why is it harmful?"

She looked at the bottles in her hands and said: " tobacco contain nicotine when you smoke a harmful layer of gas is fromed in the body soon with the help of blood circulation the gas is passed around the kidney and liver this may even cause lung cancer,urinary blader cancer and your kids might not be smart and intelligent " she said and laughed at the last part. She spoke in fluent English.

He looked at her and said :" Hmm well I want my kids to be smart but how is this related to my kids ?" He asked her and again said : " well the last part might be a myth" she looked at him and said : "well I don't know you " he coughed again she slowly took another bottle of banana milk and placed infront of him and said :" your throat might hurt you may have this "

He looked at her and said :" I don't drink banana milk "

She looked at him in disbelief thinking how can someone not like banana milk and soon realized that he is a man not a kid she was about to take it back when he quickly took the bottle and poked the straw and started drinking she was some what stunned but she then started drinking her own milk soon she glanced at her watch on her wrist it was 12 at the dot she looked at the Moon which was now seen clearly the man beside her was now standing on the other side she didn't notice when he stood and left to other corner she just looked at the moon and said : " Happy birthday Twin I miss you so much I wish were every you are stay happy and peacefully. I know you must be watching me from there you know right i love you I wish that you were here with me now so that we could celebrate our birthday I really miss you dad , guk-k and Jin oppa I wish that i could go back in the past change it but ----" she went silent and then stared at the bracelet in her hand.

"Sooya I bought this for you from my pocket money you know I bought the same for hyung and guk-k "

" But guk-k is really small how will he wear it Jimin "

" What did you just say Jimin?? Call Me oppa I am elder than you remember "

" But you are just 3 minutes elder than me " she laughed and Jimin frowned

" Anyway don't remove it, this will be a sign that no matter how far we are from each other but still we are together okay ?"
He said and she nodded

She recalled the history behind the bracelet.

She really missed them.