"Rest in peace"

Jisoo knelt before the tombstone and detached the sunglasses from her swollen face. She signaled Lisa with a wave and she handed her a bunch of camellia flowers she placed them on the gravestone.

As she was about to say something she heard a voice.

"Jisooya"

Jisoo and Lisa turned their heads to the direction of the voice. Jisoo couldn't believe her eyes.

She stared at the man before her and stood on her feet.

"Brother yoongi"

Jisoo was shocked so as Lisa.

Yoongi paced forward and embraced Jisoo.

Jisoo didn't react she just stood still and then he pulled out.
Jisoo just stared at him and started hitting his chest with her tiny little hands.

Yoongi was aware of his mistake. He felt that he deserved it.

Jisoo stopped and looked at him.

"Where were you ? Huh .... you know right I have no one except you and mother but still you left us....... where did you go Cousin ?"

She said with a high tone. She was in pain. She wanted to clean out her heart at this moment.

" Jisoo i--" he wanted to explain but no words were out.

" Brother yoongi today if you were here I'd not have to suffer so much."she couldn't continue she just cried and clunged on his shirt tightly. He felt his shirt getting wet.

Yoongi couldn't find a way to comfort her. He just let her cry but soon she held his hand and dragged him towards the gravestone.

"Mama yoongi oppa is here" she said while kneeling infront of the gravestone soon yoongi did the same.

Lisa was just silent and witnessing all of it.

Yoongi just placed blue iris flowers which meant love and devotion.

He held onto Jisoo's hand tightly and said :" I promise aunty I will protect her with all my will....."

With this Yoongi promised Jisoo that he will not leave her ever again.

But soon there were two figures walking to them Yoongi definitely recognized them.

"Jisoo" Mr.peter looked at the gravestone. Jisoo and yoongi stood aside and let the other two place the flowers. Soon Mr.peter and the Kim Taehyung placed the flowers and Taehyung respectfully bowed down this was new to Jisoo. She just glanced and averted her gaze.

"Mrs.park will be missed....but let me know if you need anything I am here okay.." Mr.peter Said those words and Jisoo just nodded with a pale smile.

Mr.peter looked towards Lisa and Yoongi and said:" Mr.yoongi can we have a word ?"

Yoongi just nodded and left with him Lisa stood in disbelief after she sighted president Kim.

She greeted him but soon she received a call and she had it rush she said few words to Jisoo before leaving.

"Jisoo unnie I will be back."

Jisoo just nodded.

Now it was just Jisoo and Kim Taehyung left. Jisoo didn't notice Taehyung. She wasn't aware that he is still her she stood infront of the gravestone and slowly knelt and placed her head on the gravestone and started crying and said:

" Mama now that you are not here I feel lonely....."

"There is no one here who can wake me up in the morning"

" Who can console me"

" the fact that I won't be able to see you again drives me crazy"

" I have no one of my own mom"

" I just want to end myself and come to you"

As she said these words a deep voice echoed in her ears

" why will you end your life . There are many things that are waiting for you"

Jisoo turned her head to find a charming man she just looked at him with her red  swollen eyes her nose was red she stared at him turned again toward the grave stone.

"I have nothing now" she felt him knelt before the gravestone a little distant from her.

"If you don't have make one" he said and looked towards her.

"I know words of comfort won't be enough but life will never slow down for you. If you don't have someone of your own find one,if you have nothing now search for opportunities you will find what's your"

Jisoo looked at him.

"Ms.Jisoo this is life you will lose your loved ones but it's not going to end the journey for you. Mrs.park is now resting in peace. There is pain here in this world but there is brightness and peace in afterlife...... you should get yourself together. Mrs.park won't be happy seeing you in this condition."

Jisoo was touched she just admired the person beside her. She didn't felt like pushing him away.

She just thanked him.

He looked at her and said :" it's already getting dark you should go home staying in cemetery will do no good and it's dangerous hmm?"

Jisoo sighed and got up and thanked him.

They both were now at the gate of cemetery Jisoo was looking for Lisa but there was no trace of Lisa.

Jisoo tried to contact Yoongi and he just said that he had to fill some documents regarding Mrs.park. and of course it was mandatory.

She tried to contact Lisa but she wasn't lifting the call she dropped the message saying she left with Mr.peter and Yoongi. Jisoo just sighed.

While Taehyung's secretary was already waiting for him. Taehyung glanced at her and asked:" How are going home?"

"I will take a cab" Jisoo said.

" Shall I give you a ride" Taehyung said but Jisoo decilend it politely.

Taehyung was amazed he has seen the girls throwing themselves to him but she didn't.

He was a gentleman and definitely waited for her to find a safe ride back home.

But there was no cab available at this peak time especially near cemetery. Taehyung again offered and she accepted.

Jisoo was silent she did not even utter a word.

Taehyung was reading documents that jake handed him.

He glanced towards Jisoo and found her sleeping while her head was on the glass window.

He slowly without waking her up helped her to place her head on the backrest but to his bad she was awake.

They both felt little awkward.

Jisoo then finally rested her head on backrest and closed her red swollen eyes which had hint of sadness and pain in it.

Taehyung slowly reached his hand toward the back compartment of the car and reached out for a soft blanket he slowly coverd her with blanket.

The journey was really long from cemetery to Jisoo's place and the Journey of life for Taehyung and Jisoo just started.