"Comfortable."

Taehyung quickly got up and unhurriedly walked towards the huge French window in his office.

The view was pretty nice, though it wasn't peaceful but it wasn't bad. The road was full with cars swiftly moving...while people walking on the footpath.

he didn't feel hungry, he was really concentrated on his work that he didn't bother on having lunch but now he had a thought in his brain.

Did his wife had lunch?

He pulled his phone out and dailed her number.

It was switched off. He was still calm, he quickly dropped a message.

Missus:

You:
Did you have lunch already?

Taehyung sighed and got back to work.
He was really a determined Person he had a lot on his plate already and now he had another responsibility,

Taking care of his wife.

He was happy to take care of her, she wasn't like the other women who would stick to their husband's and cause trouble and demand for expensive jewelleries,bags.

But they had a long way to go and this was just a start.

Taehyung had a few meetings to attend so he had to sign and read a few documents.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Soon after visiting her patients Jisoo had a surgery which would probably take three to four hours.

It was still early, she quickly got ready for the surgery.

The long surgery ended after a long long time.

Jisoo was tired and it was already past three. She paced towards her cabin.

Probably her department had everything they needed onto their floor itself they don't have to move from one floor to other to perform surgeries.

Jisoo took her seat on her couch and rested her head on the backrest of the couch.

Jeremy loves food so she might have rushed to the cafeteria for lunch.

Jisoo didn't have an appetite she decided to ignore and take rest. But after a while she decided to walk back to her desk and start writing the reports.

She moved to her desk to finding her, she quickly switched it on.

To her suprise Taehyung had already called her and and also dropped a text.
She unhurriedly tapped on the message and smiled after viewing it.

She called him, but unfortunately the call wasn't answered.

She decided to order the meal for her. She was about to open the menu card when her phone buzzed, she unhurriedly looked at the phone to find her husband calling her.

She quickly answered it,

"Hello" A deep yet soothing voice was heard.

Jisoo smiled and answered,

"Hi, are you busy?" She asked.