Part 1

Wen Mingyi wakes up from his dream. He sits on the bed and his mind is full of just dreams. He falls to the ground and the pale light stabs his eyes. He wants to stand up, but he can't make any effort. He hears the girl's scream and Jiang Zimo's flurried name. He wants to open his mouth and scold Jiang Zimo, a shameless scheming bitch, But I couldn't scold anything. I felt cold all over.

Wen Mingyi sits up with a lingering fear and trembles all over. He took several breaths and finally let his body stop shivering. He opened the quilt and planned to drink water, but as soon as his feet touched the ground, he suddenly thought of something and felt the cold under his feet in disbelief.

Wen Mingyi looks up in shock and looks around the room where he lives - the messy furnishings, the magazine posters he took between himself are still pasted on the wall, and the guitar is still on the ground. This is his room in the house of SGC. He went to the bathroom in his room in disbelief and looked at the familiar sunny and handsome face in the mirror. It's him, it's him, it's really him, he's still alive.

Wen Mingyi can't believe it. Isn't he dead? That day, he had a drink and quarreled with Jiang Zimo. He was pushed to the road by Jiang Zimo between pushing and shoving, and then a car came. He was directly hit by the car and died on the spot.

It was this death that made him realize that the world he lived in turned out to be a book. Jiang Zimo was the protagonist. He was just a supporting role. He thought that as a man Jiang Zimo intended to hook up with, his elder brother Si junduo should also be the protagonist. But later he found out that his elder brother was just a supporting role. Not only was he a supporting role, his elder brother would be blackened because of his death, He became the stepping stone for Wen Bo and Jiang Zimo to achieve the right result. Finally, because of Wen Bo's persecution, he was poor and his family was ruined. Yes, Wenbo is the other protagonist of this book.

Wen Mingyi still remembers how shocked and indignant his brother was when he saw his body in the three-dimensional book he saw after his death. He looked at Jiang Zimo with cold and frightening eyes. He said, "you pushed him."

Jiang Zimo cried that he didn't mean it.

Wen Bo protects Jiang Zimo and persuades his brother to calm down. "Xiaomo doesn't mean it. Don't blame him."

"I can't blame him for his death! No matter whether he's intentional or not, he's dead. He's not intentional. What's the use! " Wen Mingyi had never seen his brother so angry. In his impression, Si junduo was always calm and self-confident. It seemed that everything was under his control. But that day, his calm disappeared. He looked at Jiang Zimo and said coldly, "either you turn yourself in or I send you to prison. You are manslaughter, you and the driver, We all need to take responsibility. "

Jiang Zimo was scared, crying that he was unintentional, he can't go to prison.

Wen Bo said in a hate voice, "how can you do this to him? Wen Mingyi is dead. It's his fault. Why do you blame him on Xiaomo?"

"It's him who pushes people. If he doesn't push people, how can things happen?"

"Si junduo, why are you so cold-blooded and merciless? Don't you know that Xiao Mo likes you! Don't you like him! Is it worth it for a dead Wen Mingyi? Is Xiaomo not as important to you as Wen Mingyi? "

Wen Mingyi looks at his brother's figure. At that moment, he is full of fear. He knows that Si junduo has a good feeling for Jiang Zimo. Even because of this good feeling, he and Si junduo often make a lot of trouble after Jiang Zimo appears. He satirizes Si junduo, and Si junduo rebukes him. He was afraid that Jiang Zimo was more important in Si junduo's heart, and he was even more afraid that Si junduo would let himself die because of his feelings for Jiang Zimo.