Part 83

Wen Mingyi sits on the bed. Wen Wei walks over and sits down beside him.

She looked at Wen Mingyi and forced a smile. Wen Sheng said, "baby, is it OK for us to do this? Every time I finish a shooting job in the future, I will come back to accompany you for a period of time. Every month, I will make time to call you and communicate with you as much as possible, OK? "

She looked at Wen Mingyi, clenched her fist in embarrassment, with a soft tone, "what happened before was that your father and I didn't think well, it was our fault. In recent years, I thought you had grown up and had your brother and other friends. You didn't seem to care much about whether we were by your side, so I thought you didn't need us very much. I... "

"I'm sorry." She said, "is the mother is not good, mother did not do a mother should do, later, I try to correct it?"

Wen Mingyi's throat is a little sour. He looks at the woman in front of him and tries to express his feelings. "I don't want you to be with me all the time. Of course, I also know that it is because of your efforts outside that I can grow up and do whatever I want. I never worry about money."

"I just hope that you can care more about me, so that you will not know where I died one day."

"Don't say that. You're still young. You're far away from death. I'm not dead yet. It's up to you." Wenwei anxiously held his hand, "don't say that, you say that, I'm flustered."

Wen Mingyi saw that there was fear in her eyes, so she nodded and didn't speak any more.

Wen Wei looks at him obediently and lowers her head. She reaches for him and talks to him from the bottom of her heart.

They seldom have this kind of time for mother and son to talk. Every time they met before, Wen Wei suddenly appeared and left in a hurry after the new year.

Wen Mingyi looks at her coldly. He wants to say something to her, but he can't help but shut his mouth.

Wen Wei also asked him, "will you miss her? Will you give up on her? "

Wen Mingyi said, "no, I'm not without friends. I'm happy without you."

At his age, he was rebellious and eager for independence. Wen Wei thought that he was really happy and free, but she didn't think much about it, so she continued to put him in the family.

"You should have told me earlier," Wenwei said. "You never said it. I thought you didn't mind."

"But I'm not careful enough." "I should have found out earlier," she said

She looked at Wen Mingyi and touched his hair. "In the year when I first left, you actually said you didn't want me to leave. It's just that when you were young, then you grew up. I thought you didn't need it anymore."

"But you are just a child. If you are a child, you always need your parents." She hugged Wen Mingyi, "I will correct it, so don't feel bad, OK?"

Wen Mingyi nodded.

He resents Wen Wei. However, in this resentment, resentment accounts for more than hatred. He blames Wen Wei for neglecting him and missing his growth, but he enjoys the material conditions provided by Wen Wei. Watching her appear at the time of Spring Festival every time and spend the Spring Festival with him, he knows in his heart that Wen Wei should love him.

Wen Wei once gave up her career for him. She didn't work for more than ten years. She devoted herself to growing up with him at home, checking his recitation, correcting his compositions, and educating him to be a man with a clear conscience. Wen Mingyi remembers those times, so he can't really hate her. She is not always stingy with her mother's love, they also have a very warm time, his growth also has her traces. She just left too simply, at the age of 12 to 18, did not balance the relationship between her career and him. She could have chosen a better balance, but she didn't.