Part 106

One family is happy and the other is sad. Wen Mingyi finds that he doesn't have to be a cat or a dog at last, and the track of the story deviates completely. He is so excited that he wants to have an arty to celebrate. But Jiang Zimo is not so happy. He looks at Wen Bo in front of him and doesn't know when such a day will end.

After taking care of Wen Bo for three days, Wen Su went back to work, leaving only one bodyguard to supervise Jiang Zimo. Bodyguards and Jiang Zimo eat and live together. They supervise Jiang Zimo to take care of Wen Bo every day. Once they find that Jiang Zimo is not careful, they teach him a lesson and forbid him to eat.

Jiang Zimo can't beat each other, so he can only take good care of Wen Bo.

No mobile phone, no leisure, no freedom, can only keep talking with Wen Bo to help him turn over or wipe his body.

He looks at Wen Bo lying on the hospital bed, expecting Wen Bo to wake up every day. If Wen Bo wakes up, then he doesn't need to endure this. Wen Bo will forgive him, and he won't blame him, but Wen Bo never wakes up.

Jiang Zimo felt despair. He didn't even know what it meant to live like this.

At nine o'clock in the evening, Wen Su arrived at the hospital on time, which means that the day is over and Jiang Zimo can rest. He and his bodyguard went back to the next lounge and lay numbly on the bed.

Wen Su looked at his brother and told him what had happened that day.

That night, he would rest in the rest room of Wenbo ward.

This kind of life goes round and round. Unconsciously, half a month has passed.

One day, Jiang Zimo was wiping Wen Bo's body when he saw Wen Su come in from outside the ward. He looked very angry and stared at Wen Bo. He said in disbelief, "how dare you do this? How can you do this?"

Jiang Zimo didn't know, so the wiping action slowed down.

Wen Su approached Wen Bo and said angrily, "because of him?"

He took a look at Jiang Zimo and said, "because of this man, you are scheming against your brother for an outsider."

He looked at Wen Bo, gnashing his teeth, but he couldn't believe it, "from small to large, I'm not good enough for you? Once you got into trouble, I didn't solve it for you, but for him and an outsider, you joined hands with others to deal with Wen Bo. How dare you do it?"

Jiang Zimo was shocked. He looked at the man lying in the hospital bed. Did Wen Bo do this for him? Although he was dissatisfied with Wen Su's autocracy after he drove Wen Bo out of the house, he reminded Wen Bo that he didn't need to listen to Wen Su, Wen Bo seemed very afraid of his brother and didn't listen to him.

Did he still listen to his own words, so he found someone to fight against Wen Su? This seems not impossible. After all, Jiang Zimo knows that Wen Bo really likes him.

Wen Su seemed to be disappointed with his brother and said, "from now on, I won't care about you any more. Whether you are good or bad has nothing to do with me. Don't you like him? "He said sarcastically, looking at Wen Bo." then I'll keep him with you and take good care of you until you die. "

"When you die, I'll let him go. Let's see if he will stay with you for a lifetime. Let's see if he will find a new boyfriend in a few years, and then Qingming can send you flowers together."

He said, turning to look at Jiang Zimo, "I changed my mind." Jiang Zimo could hardly believe his ears. What he said, what he just said, he said let him go

He looked at Wen Su in surprise and expectation, and then heard Wen Su say angrily, "you don't have to die with him. When he dies, you can leave. I want him to see what kind of people he likes. Isn't he calculating me for you? I'll show him if it's worth it. "