Part 107

Jiang Zimo was taken away. No matter how unwilling he was, he was put in prison. He cried again and again, but no one came to see him.

Wen Bo lay on the bed, his eyes were red. Wen Su looked at him and said in a low voice after a long silence, "what happened before is to buy a lesson. Next time, don't be so stupid."

Wen Bo didn't speak. After a long time, he asked, "how long will he be locked up?"

"For a long time." Wen Su said, "I will ask the best lawyer to give him the heaviest sentence."

Wen Bo didn't speak. He still can't believe that Jiang Zimo would kill him.

Wen Su doesn't need him to say anything. Wen Bo has been recovering very well recently. The time of waking up is getting longer and longer. Next, just do a good job of rehabilitation.

"Your leg injury is very serious, but other aspects of the injury is not serious, I will give you a rehabilitation teacher, soon, your body can move."

Wen Bo nodded and whispered, "thank you."

He sighed and looked at him tenderly. "My brother, you're welcome."

He felt sad at the moment of hearing Bo. During this period of time, he didn't have any consciousness. Although he couldn't wake up, his consciousness existed. He can hear what Wensu says to himself every day, feel the other party's remorse and guilt, and also feel his care and care for himself.

He once thought Jiang Zimo would be the one who loved him the most, but after a round trip, in the end, his family still loved him the most.

"I will be obedient in the future." Wen Bodao.

Wen Su laughed, "that's good."

Wen Suyu's rehabilitation teacher came the next day. He was very professional and patient. Wen Bo followed him when he woke up. Slowly, he could move his hands and sit up.

His legs are seriously injured, and he may not be able to live without a wheelchair all his life. However, compared with his death, wheelchair is nothing.

Wenbo's father has called him several times. He is not in good health these years. He often goes out to rest. Wensu doesn't tell him about Wenbo's car accident. Wenbo cooperates with him and hides it. Wenbo doesn't know anything and feels that his youngest son has become more sensible these days.

Before long, Wen Bo was officially discharged from the hospital. He went back to Wen's house and his own house.

Wen Mingyi learned from Si junduo that when Jiang Zimo was in prison, his potato chips almost didn't fall off. Si junduo lowered his head, ate his potato chips, touched his head and explained, "he wants to kill Wen Bo."

"What's the matter?" Wen Mingyi is puzzled.

Si junduo sat beside him and simply explained the whole story. Wen Mingyi couldn't believe it. Was Jiang Zimo so cruel? Just to stop taking care of Wen Bo, I wanted to kill him myself. Won't he have a bad conscience?

However, judging from his death in the last life, Jiang Zimo should not.

"He's terrible." Wen Mingyi said, "I never thought that he would kill Wen Bo himself."

Si junduo did not expect that when he first met Jiang Zimo, he felt that he was gentle and considerate. Later, even if they broke up with each other, he found that Jiang Zimo had many shortcomings, but he did not expect that he would kill people, especially Wen Bo, who was the best person for him" He reckons it's hard to get out of prison. " Si junduo said, "Wen family will not let him go. Even if he is lucky, he will not have a future if he can come out of prison one day."